Saturday, April 18, 2009

Song In Next Friday When Pinky

remember a meeting


In parqueo bike Línea y Paseo, a man, forties, staring, greets me by giving me the blessing of the Caridad del Cobre. I think a
Piropo new, but the guy insists, told me to take care of myself, to pay attention to an upcoming trip, tells me of a woman trigueña close to me wishing that I have an accident, wonder what month I was born, told me to pay attention to bike, wonder if I had more than two novios in my life, I wonder if the stability in love, how old I am , do I have children, he will m'offir something, is that I my period right now, give me your right hand, I slip a seed in hand, it is my bike, I have to attach a small bag with black and red on the handlebars of my bike, and tighten when strong things go wrong, what I have around the neck, give me what you want in exchange.
As I told him I did give him anything, I resumed the seed and walks away, annoyed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment