Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What Does Hannie Dropkick Wear?

Auto-entrepreneur, it's over!

Because I use languages like PHP free, free CMS like Joomla, Drupal or Magento, some think that I will not get paid for my work developer.
Now a developer like me is paid between 28 and 35 K € / year and I lost my time and my money with some people who think I should work for free.

It is true that at the very beginning, the Internet was completely free and some do not admit that we can make money with the Internet, either:
  • sites selling online
  • pay for referencing
  • pay for a site
  • pay for access to a private portion of a site.

To these dreamers, I told them that even if I do a lot of things for free, I still have to feed my family. I did not take long vacation and I decided that now was going to work for me and also for members of my association: www.cumps.org
's it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment