Sunday, November 21, 2010

South Park Movie Subtitles Online

Chuis in r'tard! Chuis in r'tard!

Fortunately I said that posts should resume a normal pace ... For almost two weeks since I put anything. / /
But at the same time, this week has been fairly charged with homework! Yes, yes, I swear! T ^ T

short. Well anyway sorry for my absence, but I do have some drawings to show you! : 3
Already, I received an adorable fanart Soan ! I love this little Link! : 3 Thanks a lot while! C:




















And to stay in the line of Zelda, I did a little drawing with crayons ladies: 3 For the players (or players!) Ocarina of Time, it must recall some memories. ^ ^ But if in Gerudo Valley, and you can not it take three steps without being stopped by the guards! : 3




















requêtes And the two that I was asked on Deviant Art! C: The first
for Zoeoz , who asked me to draw. I drawn a little larger maybe ^ ^




















And second, to Celine who asked me to draw Train Heartnet, Black Cat (manga I did not know at all before! ^^'). It is a style of manga that I'm not at all used to draw, but I hope you like it! ^ ^ (And the request of SAB come soon, but because it is in 4 parts, the request, no BSA-huh! So it is a little longer to colorize the other ^ ^)




















Et .. I wanted to introduce someone. Finally, you know for a long time, but I have not really made his presentation. He is a character in my head since early this summer, but I have not really dared to show. That, well that character is him. Or rather it's me. ^ ^












Yes I am a little Animagus actually! :)


Much has changed since its creation! Initially water dragon, dragon land but eventually (quickly abandoned), and officially western dragon, flying and breathing fire. Then his colors have changed, and the number of its horns and much more ... But here is the final version. So here I present to you ... uh My other form? ^ ^
This drawing, I used it as a new DeviantID. At first it was this drawing that was to be:




















But I preferred the other. ^ ^
the way, do not worry, it ... Finally, I am a bit worried about the image, but done on purpose, I'm not evil! ^ ^
And another little drawing with the dragon, which I found quite fun to do! (Click to enlarge!)

















Well, I hope you like it! ^ ^ If you want a more detailed description, you can go in the "gallery of characters" ^ ^ And
to furnish a little this paper, a drawing I made with colored pencils on my list of Latin! : 3 It will perhaps remind you of a drawing I made in September, the drawings for each subject! :)





















And by the way, you know that after one of my favorite video games will be released in the month of December?! A game I loved smaller, and it's been about 8 years that fans are eagerly awaiting the third installment of this RPG very "old school", I named ... Golden Sun!
The artwork of the characters are superb, I think you will see very soon the drawings:) (for example, that there Mystique, and that it , or that there . And it is funny with its round glasses too!)

And the next post, there will be a surprise. Finally, something that changes usual. ^ ^

Big kisses to all and good week! Bchu! ♫

Re Answers the Com mentary are!

Zlgm: Ohlàlà, my dear, you are not spared either. Good luck to you! :)
Sweet Fish: Yes, I think too! (^¬^) I had fun drawing this scene unto thee glad she did! ^ ^
SAB: Merki much! Your request advance petiiiiiiiits, small steps forward but, I promise! It will be finished before the end of the Anée, do not worry! ¬ ^ ^ ' Thank you for your comment Adow! C: Bichous!
Enora: Thank you very much! Happy my dragon me please thee. ^ 3 ^ For cons, I do not think I'll color it, sorry! ^ ^ But there will be other drawings of the dragon, I promise ... C:
Sea: Merki much! ^ ^ You see, I did not know any Black Cat! This is also why I think I worked so hard to draw ... ^ ^ Kisses Twa! ^ ^ ¬
Victoria Thanks a lot! ^ ^ For the eyes, you're absolutely reason. At the same time, I struggled to draw, because I do not know the manga. :) Kisses to you and the little angel glad you like it! ^ ^
June: Yes! I can hardly keep up right now, but it will come back, I promise promise! ^ ^ Glad you like my drawings is super nice! :)
Sweet Fish: But you did not know I was a Dobby to myself? I apologize all the time for everything and anything, you can ask my friends! C:
Jacko: Thank ! °(>¬\u0026lt;)° o o ~ ♪
japk: Gelatin Damn! If she get excited too, do not hesitate to call me ... I know very well how the flamethrower if you know what I mean ... * W * * * hinhin Anyway, Gelatin or not, thank you for your lovely comments! C:
Yuko : Thank you very much! Yes, I worked on the dragon and I greatly hesitate to put it on the blog. I do not know why else! ^ ^ In any If I like it like that! C: Kisses to you and good luck for the future! :)
Zoeoz: Until that? 3 ^ ^ Well then that makes me happy that you love so much! Uh, to answer your question, I know nothing at all! Apparently, maybe, but I do not go there ... I never liked school trips: 3
Pumpkiin: Please support me little pumpkin! ^ ^ Oh, I get better at this rate there, but I do not still go so fast! ¬ ^ ^ Yes yes, you're right for drawing Train Heartnet, I struggled to draw, mainly because I do not know the manga: 3 Yes, yes, it is called, but actually the code name. It's more than a nickname real name actually! :) Oh yes, Yue, I remember it well! I loved this character! :) Ouééé, I like to draw red! ^ ^ If I were a girl, I would have liked to be redhead! :)
Sweet Fish: Vi vi! I have made. :) ♫ Glad your link please thee! ^ ^ And felt, not to see the shots, he would almost buy Copic, but a hundred euros a box ... ^ ^ '
Enora: With pleasure! I should have done it before elsewhere! :)
Sher: Thank you very much! I was inspired by a drawing of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Volume 16 in I believe. ^ ^
Mister Chicken: Merki! I always liked dragons maned only pikes. Anyway, I did not want to draw too bad either ^ ^
Quiche.L: Yes, even if I post a little more often ... ^ - ^ 'Very glad that my drawings you like, I'm pretty happy with the attitude of the Gerudo and Link in drawing crayon! ^ ^ (But hey, there's still plenty of flaws ... u_u) Hey hey ... Is that the dragons hide their game! We are well known for, right? ^ ^ I also find "that is the class") Vui! You often see him myself this dragon, already in the next section. Oh, do not expect a big surprise anyway eh, this is not great either! It's ... A small thing that changes. ^ ^ Claire? It's a very nice name, I love! Kisses to you! ^ ^



0 comments:

Post a Comment