Saturday, February 23, 2008

Plastic Bag Refrigerator Shedding Sweater

The trigger

















Muriel Jeker
and Penelope Pierson in Passions
Simple Sequence Short of a song. © MinanoFilms 2008.


Each film project has started something. A smell, a phrase overheard an inspiring encounter, a window overlooking the street and lets out a few snippets of conversation intimate and anonymous and harmless gesture of a particular body that I do not know, an idea obsessive idea activist, a simple desire to make a reality, mine or someone else ...

Passions began a simple text Muriel Jeker, a singer, gave me to read one day . A text that had written herself about herself.

Key excerpts from the text I am 32 years
Muriel Jeker
...
I'm 32, no children and all my teeth ... It is said that rabies is a motor. Good. I will then roll. Failing to succeed in love or ideal, I will succeed by hate. My ideals will come next.
...
I opened my eyes at half past one ET without feeling guilty for once. It was planned in my schedule. A few days in bed on his belly to the standoff with a burst almost handed me swinging plumb ...
... Like
experiences, I learn. Like always go ahead and do different things. When I left my place of psychiatric nurse to work as a clerk, they told me "saleswoman? How horrible! "I equal it had gone down the social ladder, as they say ...
...
And then, well, time passes, I reduce my hours at the store quietly, I give more and more singing lessons, I am more and more music. One day, I understand that I clearly wanted something else ...
...
So I write. Do only music. Giving singing lessons, repeat, doing gigs. I had come to turn ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment