Monday, October 18, 2010

Gay, Calgary, Sauna, Sait

I will survive!

Kikoo!
's it, I'm reviendu!
Sorry for my little absence on the blog and yours. I must say that I had a lot of technical problems (and derogatory comments too ...)
Already I dropped my computer: the big crash! He lost everything, everything he had in mind! And every time I turn back, it resets ... But he had a good life, now he is in paradise computers! A minute of silence for Basile please (yes, Basil was my n'ordi: 3)

So we bought a new one, I named Wilbur! It is beautiful, powerful and everything ... Except it only works plugged into the socket. What a laptop fixed. Anyway, after a big moment of anguish, we managed to fix it, yay! So should I reinstall Photoshop and then I could redo the colorization ... I can not wait ^ ^ (well, it is very capricious anyway eh ...)

short, this week I have nothing to offer you ... Yes it's shameful. * Bouuuuh! * I have some drawings or sketches, but I prefer to finish or polish before you show ... But there will certainly be a post in the weekend or at the latest, next Wednesday;) Sorry for those who are worried for me ... It really touches me ^ 3 ^

good and if not, you can take a ride on A Book Covering , SAB has a long article well supplied, 3
Ben here, I'm full of big kisses, a thousand apologies for the absence! Bisouuus!

Responses to Comments!

Sab: Vouii, long live Wilbur (even if it is not really on track to ... ^ ^ ') Thank you very much for your nice comment Twa and be the technician who repairs my n'ordi ... It Takes Two multi-multi-tasking! Bchu x3!
*
Soan.C: Uh ... Well, I know ... It was a name like that ^ ^ "But I also hesitated on Perceval. Hu hu! ♥ Yes ... The abusive messages, it is never pleasant, but I switched over now ^ ^ Big kisses to Twa too!
*
Angus Grindan : Ah! This dear Basil, he will be missed: '(Thanks for your nice comment, the' iand is also my favorite p Bichouus! N'cha!
*
Sea: Merkii! Wilbur is happy ^ ^ 3 *
Enora: Oh damn! I completely forgot to go see it ... I promise, the next article, I put your fanart! Thanks in advance, I am sure it will please me very much: 3 Bchu!
*
Yuko: Oh, if it continues, it will end like in the Matrix ... Big kisses to you Yuko small! ♥ *

Pumpkinette : Mouiih ... Pause a bit forced here anyway ^ ^ 'And stop criticizing you, name a woof! We do not at all the same lives either, you may be more things to do next. And you work a lot on your blog too, your posts are still all cute and everything! So stop or I'll M'FACHER! (Copyright by Kero, in the episode "The Magic Bicycle") Oooh, I wonderful? I'm embarrassed ... ^ ^ "But it makes me happy! And by the way yes, it's my Muman SAB, but I had already said some time ago, on the article when I return from my holiday in the Pyrenees I think ... Kisses to you
*!
JOBIS: What else besides a large MERKIIIIIIII BIKOUUUU! You're too adore! Bichous!
*
Mister Apple: I've got a good solution, a large glass of water, or if you lemonade and pouring onto the computer>: 3 Niark! Meuuuh nan j'rigoleuh, do not do that ^ ^ 'So you're asking me a difficult question to explain! Folds is the ultimate illusion of movement in a drawing! They should be implemented course at the elbows when they bend the knees too ... Watch your own clothes to see where the folds ... But I agree it is not easy at all. For tissues further, I recommend you try to draw Card Shadow several times in various positions. Me that's how I began to understand! ^ ^ But even if you have trouble, keep trying, drawing, it only comes with practice! Good luck to you! : 3 *

Zlgm: Vi vi is what I do, even if it is not pleasant at all. Thank you for your nice comment! :)
*
Floria: Thank you very much! Trolls? I like the word! It is quite x3
*
Echo-Kitsch: But I ask nothing better! But fixed it twice as expensive as a laptop if not more ... ^ ^ 'Thank you very much anyway! Kisses: 3 *

Sweet Fish: Ah! I am happy not to be the one to give names to objects ^ ^ 'You gave a name to your computer? It is true that it lacks a bit of work with photoshop, but we'll fix it soon ^ ^ Thank you anyway! Close kisses to you * x3

Quiche L: I'm glad you like it Wilbur! The name was not at all pleased by my mom cons ^ ^ 'Kisses!
*
Shera : Thank you very much, I'm really glad you take it to heart so, You're adorable! Thank you again, your comment to me Reboost block>: 3 Bichous!
*
Zoeoz: You've been too? Thumbtack, what these users who visit our blogs?! "In my day was not the same! "Oh, after all, Basil lived a good life. He lived well, but now he has retired ... Kisses!
*
Meem: Ah ? It makes me very happy thank you very much to spend so much time on the blog: 3 Feel free to leave a comment, it's always super fun! ^ ^ *

Nussy : Ouaaais! Nussy loooong and pavers! I love it! Do not worry if you do not come very often, it makes me happy to leave me a comment time time ^ ^ We've already done everything necessary, Wilbur is part of the family now! This is my little brother! x3 Thanks for the compliment on the style, I will be ashamed ... # ^ V ^ '# Yes, let's Layton! I knew for 3DS, but it is clear that it would be great pity not being able to play the old games. I think Nintendo will still provide something, otherwise they will lose a lot of gamers hooked on some series. I will immediately see the Trailer * o * Thanks for the link! Hu hu, I have a train ahead of you, I already knew everything you told me on the 5th Thurs .. ^ ^ Parcontre, Ocarina of Time is cool, but I have on my Wii, it would bother me a bit to have to buy four times as much if not more on a handheld. Y'knoow I had the 3rd Layton: "Professor Layton and Destiny Lost" (but I preferred the English title "The Last Time Travel", the last time travel). I got it the day after its release, ie Saturday. Heureuuuux * w * Big kisses and see you soon! :) I love your long comments, especially not do not stop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment