Monday, October 4, 2010

Wot Dose Mottled Skin Look Like

Gifts, gifts and .... Carpe Diem

... gifts.
This week, I almost did just that: fanart! It must be said that this week has been somewhat marred by a big bronchitis and five cubic meters of snot every day (yes, yes, I know, it's disgusting, but what do you, that fever x3)

Short! Already, a present for 14 years ♫ Celine B Pff, even one that is taller than me T ^ T

















And then a picture of Sistine Chapel, my favorite character from the fictional Harry Potter and Pumpkiin Slumbeer. You can go read it on their Bloody Damn :)




















Then the price for the contest =) The design chosen by Mister Apple, who asked me a drawing on the theme of Professor Layton x3 I enjoyed myself to do (but shhh, the village in the background is no me eh, it's just an artwork of the game "Professor Layton and the Mysterious Village", 3)




















And the gift for Soan.C, who asked a mixture of a Clow Card and octopus, two things we love both ^ ^ So I made the card from the ink, which would be a variant of the Card Creation ... : 3




















And your gifts are almost finished LaGribouilleuse, I'm still wondering a little bit of patience:) And
and finally, drawing on the theme of a new Zelda that I had: Majora's Mask! The principle does not please me too much, just having to finish the game in 72 hours, but it is actually really good x3 (vi vi vi is a drawing in black and white with no shades ... Sorry -3 -)




















And then, something special.
I talked about 1yr blog post, but I'd put a bit late, so I put it back on this post.
So on this post, you can ask me any questions you want! Well, not personal stuff too, like "where live in you", "what's your phone number", etc etc ... I am ready to hear your questions: 3


Well, I made lots of big kisses to all and very bientôche! Rest well and do not fall not sick! :)
N'cha!

Replies comments. STOP

Yuko: Thank you very much! There were some days when it was hard, but I feel better now, Merk ^ 3 ^ *
Enora: Thank you very much = 3 *
SAB: Auchi many meci! Sorry for the vision of horror, I would not have scored it ^ ^; Thanks for all the compliments, I'm glad you like them! I not found Majora's Mask very successful, but good ^ ^ Big ziboux * * Houhou too:) *
Baka-Mala: vi Vi, I'm hooked ^ ^ It is darker than Ocarina of Time, but I prefer it. I'm at the Temple of the Snow Peak, I just go there ^ ^ Kisses!
*
Miss Susu: Do not worry, it does not matter any di x3
*
Pumpkiin: I am glad that you like it: D Sorry for the joke of radioactive eye, but this is the first thing I thought when I drew it ^ ^ Kisses Pumpkiin-who-has-all-the-world ^ ^ *
Soan.C: Uh uh! I'm glad you like it! I could have done Kero eating takoyaki too ... : 3 Thank you for your lovely comment! Uh, uh ... level inspiration It can be anything, music that I like the moment a work of another designer that I want to redo ... In short it can be anything and everything, inspiration comes to me like that ^ ^ I want to force a bit, but it's not really possible u_u Kisses from afar! : 3 *
Floria: Thanks:) You too, rest in peace ^ ^ *
japk: Ja! Danke schön! I think this will be enough x3Merci much to you! Bronchitis did not stop me but me at least much slower Bichouuus ^ ^!
*
Fanette: Thank you very much! Mouah ah ah, I was offered a ton of tissues not long ago, it was a little sponge walls xD Kisses and do not hesitate if you find a question! :) *
Zlgm: Um, my favorite animal, without hesitation, that the dragon ^ 3 ^ But in real animals, my favorite is the cat ^ ^ *
Sweet Fish: Really? Sistine me is my favorite, I like the characters a little disturbed as it * w * Thank bikou!
*
Paya: Nyaaaaaah> 3 \u0026lt;*
Noemiette: Uh uh, full of questions! Owiii! Then:
1) I use for sketching the criterion most often with a thickness of 0.7. Then I ink with pencil FaberCastel, and after that depends. Either the computer and I use Photoshop CS or CS3, and my graphics tablet. Or, colored pencil or watercolor FaberCastell I never remember the name ...
2) Of course! I want more than anything to become an illustrator ... Although it will not be easy, I'll do anything to get there: 3
3) I would say to the 6th. I always loved drawing, but I'm really put me at about 11-12 years ... After the colorization, I already knew a bit but I really including the system of Photoshop for a few months after the creation of the blog:) I put myself in watercolor until very late, I began seriously to last June.
4) Mm .. I Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess and I intend to acquire Skyward Sword: 3 This makes me a total of 7 games for Zelda now ... Niark! And Zelda manga, I have them all. :) *
Mister Apple: I am very glad that you like it ^ ^ Me, I do not often get angina more often bronchitis. And many allergies also u_u Hmm, level design, I never really "learned" to draw. I've always drawn Pokémon, I think it taught me the proportions, attitudes, and after I got my inspiration from many styles and I have copied. I do not think you can learn to draw, you learn the basics, but taught himself his first pro drawing style .. Finally this is what I think ^ ^ *

Fanette: My favorite joke: Why do you say "women and children first" when a ship is sinking? Because that way the sharks are hungry ^ ^ Me, she makes me laugh ^ ^ Otherwise, I draw a little progress but not terribly. Often in French on my photocopies of texts because I often finish reading before the others, but most often in my study when I finish work ... And you? ^ ^ *

Ryz: Hmm, I've never tried inking pen. It's really something very difficult and requires great concentration, I do not do it. Then you have good equipment, too, is like everything ^ ^ *

Enora: I'll say it again anyway just like that, I use Photoshop CS or CS3. 6.0 elements is far too old! You should try to change, but I recognize it's a bit expensive ... It's annoying for that, I'm totally agree ^ ^ *

Sher: Hmm ... A super power? Ben without hesitation, metamorphosis x3 I too can turn me into what I want ^ ^ And you?
*
Lou: Uh ... Thank you very much ^ ^ But I did not quite understand when you say "even if it's not you" ... : S Yes yes I am long in the thinking-^ ^ *

Zoeoz: Ouaaaais is leui x3

0 comments:

Post a Comment