Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pagent Interview Suits

Truck










(no need to tell you eh click to enlarge; 3) Vui Vui Vui
, I'm sorry, it's a strip into 4 squares and even more terrible u_u
This week, I really have not done much, I apologize advance. Bronchitis my fatigue left me with a big starting ... Nasty bronchitis! (

Anyway, here is the new front page of my sketchbook (I finished the old XP) centered on chess. I love this game!





































Speaking of drawing, I liked it instantly, I found it successful, but hey, now I see a lot of flaws so ... Ben now ^ ^ 'He took everything even when at least 4-5 good hours x3

And then I was sure I bet, but not o.o But I'll fix it right away ^ ^
is a gift for my 13 year coupaing Emmanuel, a watercolor of Assassin's Creed because he is a fan. Personally the kind of game that I do not like, but I was much amused to draw a chibi ^ ^ assassin



















And then I got a cute little fanart Fanette! x3 Thank you very much!


E t to finish, I wanted to show you my first colorization, I made many months before the creation of the blog! It was a Phyllali ^ ^ (very ugly if I may say so.)

Well, and then I wanted to draw Each week a small Link Majora's Mask on one of 24 masks found in the game It would be funny and above all a goal that I want to fix myself and do it all the way x3 What do you think? It appeals to you?
short we left on two short videos, the first being the English advertising Majora's Mask. This is certainly false, but at least see the quality of 3D.
Here!
And the Song of Storms, always Zelda (WHAT A SURPRAISE!) Played on a xylophone ... A "marimba": 3 I'll let you enjoy ...

short I am full of big kisses! And you've noticed we are the qu'ajourd'hui 10/10/10? Enjoy is the front-before-last time we can see something like that, afterwards, he'll have to wait a hundred years ^ ^
Bchu! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment