Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Can Tooth Infection Cause Sepsis

A wizard is never late or ahead elsewhere. He arrives precisely on time ...

Well, if you consider that the magician is me, and that the scheduled time is now, three days late, well I am perfectly on time ... (Small test! Which movie is my title shot? ^ ^)

Yes, I'm sorry I'm late and besides, I did not surprise. The surprise, in fact, it was a new banner and a strip with Medole (yes! Piaf The Wind Waker! ^ ^) But I did not really have time (or courage) to give you that. But I have many more drawings to show you, do not worry! C:

Already, in fact, I was sick last week, that's why I did not do much, but like every weekend, I went to my Momy. The trouble is that the campaign, it's cold ... And she is very concerned for my health in the winter! ^ ^ '











Good. And if not, my entry for the contest Sweet Fish On the topic of hybrids, the idea was to design a character half human half animal! Hu hu, the idea took hold of herself for me ... Feel free to participate, it'll be fun! ^ ^ (I have many, many worked on the merits, I hope you will see the difference with usual ... n_n)



















And I do not know if you know me anyway but I do not know anything. * But what uh! * * I arrived, I come! * This is a deviant named Zeiva Deviant Art that I discovered that (besides, here a link to his gallery is really wonderful what she does !: 3). It's called in English the " birthstones " or birthstones in French. In fact, roughly, there is a stone (or multiple stones) for each month, and some artists create personifications stones to illustrate each month (including making calendars! ^ ^) So me, I wanted to try for November (yes, yes, I know it's really relevant. u_u). I enjoyed myself to the Draw anyway! Happy birthday to all those born in November! :)














Here, both talking about, here's my drawing for coupaing Dorian who celebrated his birthday yesterday! Vui Vui, the magician: 3 A small watercolor to celebrate that, and plus I'm happy with the background! ^ ^ (Feel free to expand, it is much prettier in great!)




















And a little picture, just like that, because I wanted! Na! And because we, the dragons, we like sheep! > 3 \u0026lt;

















And finally, a drawing of Saria! (Yes, again and again it is my favorite with small Medole) For pens, this time, I had not touched it since this summer! ^ ^ (Big picture, it takes a whole A4: 3)



















I do not know if you saw, but I found lots of cool effects to photoshop! ^ ^ Especially the drawing of November, the golden filaments around its arms, it is a simple technique done with pen ^ ^

short, I say to you very soon for a ... Yep! Already the 100 th post of this blog! : D I do not know if I'll do something special, but if you have an idea, please! ^ ^

I made lots and lots of big kisses and I told you very soon! (One week before, I hope ... ^ ^ ')
N'cha!

Answers For Comments!

Sab: Eh eh, you found, right! ^ ^ I love the Lord of the Rings * o * Thanks for your lovely comment, I'm glad that "dragons love mutton" please thee! ^ ^ Bchu yours Sab-chan! : D
Ryz: Ah, ah, dear Ryz-kun, if there is something you should know is that a dragon will help you conquer the world if or if he does well indebted to you! xD Glad to contest participation of Sweet Fish please thee, I enjoyed myself to draw! ^ ^ For your question, not a brush but a light effect that I used with the pen tool in Photoshop! ^ ^ It's easy and not long to do: 3 No no, the brush, it's complicated, I have trouble downloading then ... Uh ... Flyff? Sorry, I do not know ^ ^ 'It tells me nothing. I think it's a game? Or manga? O, o 'Uh, if this is not a candy floss but a ball ^ ^ But I understand why you have been mistaken, the color can be misleading:) Uh no, it does not Promarkers, but the Touch (brand Graphigro). But I have Promarkers (or better! Of Copics ... * o *)
japk: Rroh, good ben too bad, you can use Norbert, I think you keep doing it. Moo ^ ^ yes my grandma is cute, that's not what I said: 3 Thank you very much for your nice comment, and soon Kré japk-chan!
Angus Grindan: Eh eh! The dragons are ectothermic, but it's true that right now I do not feel very courageous. ^ ^ Thank you for your comment zentil (my God, you're a dragon too?! I wonder how it could escape ... u_u) Uh, anyway, I'm not going to swim to the edge of the lava, but a few degrees more would not refuse a few times. ^ ^ Big kisses to you and see you soon! : D
Mister Chicken: While agree with you! ^ ^
Floria: Yes, yes, I do not go very often to your blog, shame on me. u_u The laziness strikes us all! D8
Rozie: Waaai, participates in the contest! I wonder what animal you're going to change ... ^ ^ (But do better than me, it will not be difficult, I reassure you! X3) And yes, you found, it is the Lord of the Rings! : 3 Kisses to you! : D
Fanette: Thank you very much! All your compliments go straight to my heart! :) Kisses to you p'tite Fanette! : D
Stroff: Thank you, glad you like my drawings! Sorry for the lava, it is true that a little worrying, but I can not draw very well that ... u_u Also thanks for the compliment on the dragon, it has changed a lot of heads! ^ ^ Ah, for the 100th post nothing is done yet, but I do not think a sudden fall of meteorites in the program is expected to delay me for this one hundredth post. ^ ^
JOBIS: like wow, thank you for your lovely comment! As usual, your posts are always encouraging and very nice. Thank you! : 3 Kisses to you and do not bother you to make me a "poem" ... ^ ^
June: Thanks you! : D Rooh, not even when I'm not so bloody! xD It's just a ball: 3 Kisses to you!
Sweet Fish: Argh! Do not put you there either! xD Vouiii, birthstones make for you too, it will be fun! :) Roh, you're exaggerating, it's not hard to excel at watercolor (Level lot, too.) Moo, do not worry, I do not eat often! x3 (and tell your boyfriend not to worry, I do not eat humans see D:) Kisses!
Sher: ouaais Oh, a panther Shera! I too see the outcome, we need you to do that! Kisses to you ^ ^ Shera-chan!
Soan.C: Thank Soan-chan! And do not worry, the zodiac signs do not attract the dragons! ^ ^ (By cons, Igor told to be wary if you know a dragon who lives near Lyon ...: 3)
Yuko: Eh eh, thank you, but I feel better now! ^ ^ In this season there'll be little (to be happy but no, roh ...) to get sick. ^ ^ I, progress in using photoshop?! You're exaggerating, let's see ... #> 3 \u0026lt;# Anyway, thank you very much for your lovely comment, and I make you big kisses pleinplein Yuko-chan! : D Bchu:

0 comments:

Post a Comment