Sunday, January 2, 2011

Academic Suspension Appeal Letter Sample
























Happy New Year! ^ ^

Waay, you've seen? ^ ^ I did the strip on Flash for once! ^ ^ By cons, as you can draw small enough to Flash without necessarily realizing it, the penultimate box is a bit unreadable. In case you would not see, it says "I may be an idea ...". For cons, the first is that resizes Blogger so I'm not here for nothing! ^ ^ You just have to click to read, it will not take long. : P

Ah, there it is, we are in 2011! ^ ^ I have not really seen a year go, me, I find it always goes too fast. C

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your holiday and the holiday of the year were good for you! ^ ^ Too bad, tomorrow is already back T ^ T Hope you're motivated! ^ ^ '

Finally, for this first post for 2011, just a poor little drawing rikiki. : C But me still asked a lot of time! ^ ^ I made on Flash too, and I'm pretty happy! ^ ^ This is Kiara Golden Sun (although I prefer his American name, Karis ^ ^) I made the background on Photoshop: 3



















And pictures of my new girlfriend, Giselle! Go and make a triple stop to my new tablet, called ... Giselle! (Giselle and Wilbur, what a beautiful couple ^ ^)


Oh, she's wonderful. In addition to having a large area, it has lots of little buttons next to zoom, or move without using the keyboard! It was the pressure, and must: when you return the pen, well, it's like a real eraser pencil ... C: Thanks for giving me so beautiful graphics tablet! x3 (suddenly I'm not really sure of the win, but hey x3)

And finally, photos that I forgot to show you the last time! ^ ^ For a change. Taken in the garden of my grandparents, by a chilly afternoon! (I was glad to go drink a cup of hot tea me ^ ^)



So you can recognize which plants are? ^ ^ Well the two First, from a tree and the last, a piece of cherry. ^ ^

Ben coupaings these are, I am full of big kisses, good luck for the recovery and see you soon! ^ ^
Bchu! ♫

Responses to Comments!
Thank you all for your lovely comments! I have not the courage to respond to everyone, but in any case, I read them all happy! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment