Monday, January 17, 2011

Top 10 Harem And Ecchi Anime

vierzehn! Good Resolutions

Hi everyone! I hope
you are all well! Sorry for being late, our SFR is a little box of hers for some time. So, when I finished my battery strip, over the internet ... u_u '
M'enfin good, I still have many things to show you! ^ ^ Already
because yesterday was ... My n'anniversaire! I celebrated my 14 years! To me a big boy! Vui Vui!



















And who says words Anniversary ... Cake! Yum, that of yesterday morning was excellent, it was more a home made! x3











Sorry, writing is a bit small, but that's Flash, as this software can do nice stuff on a very small size, it rasterizes a little when it registers. But hey, if you click on the image, it should not cause you problems! ^ ^
Anyway, I had some nice gifts! The continuation and conclusion of Tsubasa, Volume Two of Heroes Wakfu and Volume 9 of the Invisible College (a very good comic, I recommend it). And also pretty nice gifts bloggers! x3 Thank
Rauze for giving me this super Déchin! C:





















And a big thank you for allowing me to Celine B did a great drawing! Unfortunately, it is lively and I like a lot of trouble with all this on my blog, you can go see it by clicking HERE ! Hu, hu, it annoys me almost a little, but I love it!
^ ^ And thank you to all who wished me today! You are all adorable! ♥
In fact, I wanted to tell you that I won second place in the competition hybrids Sweet Fish! C: Thank you very much Sweet Fish, it makes me really happy, and plus it made me a birthday present in advance! ^ ^ Moreover, thank you for your drawing! C: Yeah, I'm in Gryffindor! x3




















Well, and then you explain a little why it was radio silence on the blog and yours in moment was in- over all my duties u3u'-because I had a duty to grrrand arts to finish. It had to do a triptych on the theme "draw the same scene in the morning, afternoon and evening," and when the triptych is folded, it forms another drawing. So I immediately thought about the riddle of the Sphinx! ^ ^

The back of the triptych, watercolor and colored pencils-




















recto-folded triptych watercolor-





















left inside


Centre within



inside right side

Well, in the interior of the triptych, only the heavens are made with watercolors. ^ ^ So now, when our teacher has given us, I'll show you a picture. C:
And then I drew a picture of Giselle, my tablet, in case you've forgotten, in human! ^ ^ I am quite amused to do, and then I imagine it as well, right? ^ ^

And finally, a little sketch of a bottom that there will be behind a character you see on your screens very soon. As we will not see much, I wanted to show you before it is colorized. C:
course, you can click on images to enlarge! C:
Well, like what I've been too inactive these days! ^ ^
Come on, I leave you, I still have work to do, as the prices of winners! ^ ^ I'll try to be a little more present on your blogs! :) Kisses to
all!

Rep. Onses to com lied re s!

Fanette: Roh, well do not worry, there's no problem! ^ ^ I saw her like that too well, Giselle! ^ ^ Thanks for your great drawing, I'll put the next post. C:
Enora: Thank you very much! ♪ No no, but do not worry if you do not make me a gift, there's no problem! ^ ^ In any If it's nice. : 3 Kisses!
japk: Thank you very much, it's really adorable! : 3 Um ... This trick to make circles, is something very, very difficult to source in France, because that is more produced since 1752. It's called a "compass". * SCHBAAAFFF * Sorry, I could not help myself ... u_u Sorry, sorry! ^ ^ 'Hmm, a ton of grated Cantal ... * Drools *
Mister Chicken: Yay! Thanks ^ ^ C: But do not worry, you're not obliged to give me a gift eh! ^ ^
Yuko: Thank you Yuko! C: Do not worry about drawing, but it's nice to think about it, it touches me! ^ ^ By the way, congratulations to all your posts on your blog, because you are super productive right now! ^ ^ I do not leave comments but I read them often, Vui Vui! : 3
Miss Susu: Thank you, nice! > W \u0026lt;Go, homework is finished for this week, I'm relieved, youhou! ♪ Bchu to you!
Fanette: With very great pleasure dear! ^ ^
Sea: like wow, thank you Sea! > W \u0026lt;It's super nice of you! But you are not obliged to draw me a picture, you know, there's no terminology problems! C:
Zlgm: It is my pleasure that thou wouldst do me a drawing, but you're not obliged, of course! ^ ^ 'And do not go so far as the Sahara, it would make me a little trouble. ^ ^ '
Akikou38: Danke Schön ! Das ist ... Uh ... Nice to you! xD Thanks for the happy birthday in German, I'm still not quite talent to make you a great answer! ^ ^ Anyway, it makes me happy. ^ ^
The 5 ° A: Annaaaaaaaaa! * Pounces on Anna and the greenhouse very hard * Chuis too happy to hear from you, I was beginning to worry! ^ ^ * Chokes * Your box is Anna mortibus? But it sucks u3u nice I wish, even late, it makes me happy! ^ ^ Kisses to you and see you soon! C:
Sweet Fish: Thank you very much! > W \u0026lt;Yes, this site is really good, you should try it! ^ ^ I'm glad my triptych please thee ^ ^ In fact it is a triptych, not ONE. : P Kisses! ^ ^
Angus Grindan: Eh eh, thank you for this zentil comment! ^ ^ Kisses to you and enjoy your next weekend! C:
Miimiko: Thank you very much, it makes me happy! ^ ^
Chowkarou: Niark! I'm grrraaaand now! > W \u0026lt;Vui Vui, it's a Wacom, I love it! ^ ^
Corner of Life: Thank you very much! ^ ^ It makes me really happy! C:
Miss Susu: With pleasure! : D
Zoeoz: And thank you again! ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment