Sunday, January 30, 2011

Samples Of A Welcome Address For A Church

Me too I want a time turner ... Ich bin jetzt

is true that it would be very useful to me right now ... u_u
Sorry, still no stripping but I feel I no longer do. My stories are not as funny, and I have a lot fewer good ideas. So, as you guessed, the strips will be much, much mons frequent, but there will be!
^ ^ Anyway, sorry for my absence, again? "- But I did a lot of stuff while I was not there. Finally, everything is relative, eh! ^. ^

Already, I wanted to show you all the fan art I received for my birthday! Thank you, thank you very much, it makes me happy too! I've never had so many drawings for me alone! x3














Thank Fanette , your picture made me laugh! Such a big cake for me? " n_n '



















Thanks Zlgm , your drawing cute made me much pleasure! x3 I'm perhaps not as productive as that, but I would ^ ^ -



















And
a thank you to énoooorme Luthi for this great fanart! x3 I found so successful that I even wonder if I'm not going to print it and put it in my room? Anyway, thank you very much! x3




















And thank you again to Sweet Fish for his gift of thanks for participating in the contest! ^ ^ Merki! > W \u0026lt;
Go, time gifts now! ^ ^ First, the gift for Fanette who won first place in the contest in December, and had asked me to draw a girl in the snow! ^ ^



















Patience Patience, Sweet Fish and Trystan, your turn is coming soon! Finally I hope ...
Then the Christmas gift for Amanda .... Yes, yes, Christmas, because I was too slow for him at Christmas. Anyway, better late than never? ^ ^ All the same I'm glad!



















Aah, good old photoshop, as I love you! x3 Also, I feel I improved a bit in funds. A little. Yes, well, Roh, very little is true. u_u

And finally, the gift to Cora who manages our friend Pumpkiin Bloody Damn (eh I ramble, but they're really going to read fiction, it is worth a visit) and who celebrated his birthday yesterday! ^ ^-Cora, no Bordel-Bloody


















And finally, two drawings on the theme of "daughters of Harry Potter. " I think making a small series, this time I did Bellatrix Lestrange and Luna Lovegood. ^ ^ The next series will be Ariana Dumbledore I think.




















Yes, well, I'm in Harry Potter, so what! > W \u0026lt;
Go To conclude, a small link to a music that I love , play Touhou on violin. ^ ^ It's not widely known, but the characters are great to redraw! ^ ^ Beware of those who do not like the music of the oriental kind! xP
Big kisses everybody and see you soon! C:

[ r e p ɔ s] [o ] [k o m ɑ t ə r ] [phonetic ]
japk: promise, whenever I have a good idea, you'll be the first to see it! ^. ^ I sent you an email when it is posted! : 3 Corner of Life: Waaier! Cheers periods Harry Potter! > W \u0026lt;Rrroh, it doesn't suck, but it's still super pretty, so it does not spoil anything. C: Vui is true that Bellatrix does not really scared, but hey, after all, I do not draw characters too dark. C:
AngusGrindan: Eh eh, thank you! ^ ^ I also like the fan art Luthi! C: Waaai, but we need you to do it too, I'm sure it would be great! ^ ^
The Lady: Oh well, I beg you, I'm glad you like it! C: Wait, you're doing a great job, the least we can do it even when you make a gift for your birthday! : D Thanks anyway, your comment makes me very happy! > W \u0026lt; Zoeoz: Yeah, but hey, everything is dissected and all, it disgusts me a bit anyway. u_u 'Even eat a trout milling gives me feeling sick (you know where to cut his head open and remove the fish bones ...)
Fanette: Roh, well I beg you, is not much anyway, I could have done better! ^ ^; But I'm glad that it should bring you pleasure, it is still the main! : 3
Sweet Fish: Ouaais, we'll do fan club Luna Lovegood! ^ ^ I love this character, especially the actress in movies, it plays great! I love her looks with wide-eyed x3 I'm very glad my fanart unto thee did! : D
Quiche.L: It is perhaps not a word, but it makes me really happy anyway! > W \u0026lt;Waaai, vive la Fania-Potter! : D I'm glad you like it despite Bellatrix killed Sirius! ^ ^ I love his side fully calibrated, especially in the sixth film, when she burns the house Hagrid! ^ ^ But hey, it's true that she killed Sirius. (Hello vane!)
Anna Yeah, coupaing! ♫ A storm? Roh, damn, it sucks, but hey, sometimes, some boxes are as much heat as the plates cooking, it would not change anything. xD Come on, hoping that you can turn on the computer, it would bother me that you would go to jail because of me! ^ ^
Nelan'Dil: Vui, you're right, the background is a bit too vague. Anyway, since my skills in funds, I'm pretty happy anyway! ^ ^ And it's true that Bellatrix deserves a little reflection, too, you are not wrong! ^ ^ Thanks for the valuable advice! : D
Stern: Yeah! Shera's back! Choues too x3 happy, it makes me really happy! x3
Sea: But thank you anyway, it makes me really happy! ^ ^ I managed to make a kawaii Bellatrix? Must mark it somewhere! ^ ^
Sweet Fish : It gives me great pleasure, thank you very much! x3 Anyway, dragonet?! You do not know what risks you expose yourself, young man! Brr! Trembleuh! * Will * Aside from that darkness, that makes me really happy, thank you! x3
Luthi
: Thank you very much, I'm pleased, especially coming from you! C: Thank you very much! : D
Echo Kitsch : Oh, how nice, but I do not think I improved a lot! ^ ^ Anyway, it makes me happy! : D Thanks bikou!
Miimiko: Thank you very much, it makes me happy! : D
Miss Cine: Thank you very much, very nice! ^ ^ I already made several rounds on your blog, and your summaries are not evils at all. But blogs cinema always depress me, because it always shows me how I am uneducated level films. u_u But I will, I promise! ^ V ^
Zlgm: Yeah, that makes me really happy! It was the least we can do! : D Thanks again! : D
Sarena: Thank you very much! ^ ^ Yes, Giselle's family is very big! x3 She has lots of brothers and sisters in the world! C:
Rachel Thank you, nice! C: Oh, you gonna give me a link? x3 It's adorable, thank you very much! C:

0 comments:

Post a Comment