Sunday, February 13, 2011

Male Brazilian Wax Columbia,sc

"Touhou" the mondeuh wants to become a cat's
















woups *! last image is a bit small. Naughty Blogger! If you are unable to read, click it! * *
Re_Woups! Image 2: knew, it would know
* * Re RE_ woups! Image 4, the sentence does not say a little .*

Yes, yes, I admit, Touhou is a really great game and I love it. Finally, Shmup, it's not really my thing, but the characters are really top draw. And then, too, is what kind of "electric shock", it calls into question, and it helps to make people want to move forward. x3 Finally, it is my opinion.

Sorry again for my absence, but now I pleein of stuff to show you! ♥ And even for me to forgive, one strip, then it is not life grand? Yes, well, we move on. Already
I STILL received gifts, but my god, I've never received so many drawings for me alone! You are all lovely, thank you! > W \u0026lt;
A gift Ouistity, or Mister Chicken or Bakuro , finally, in short, no matter nicks, thank you very much, it makes me really great pleasure! : D



















And another Sweet Fish the dragonet thank you! > W \u0026lt;That's my prize contest, I asked him to draw a dragon. C:




















Moreover, speaking of price competition, here's yours Sweet Fish, it has been slow to arrive, but hey! ^ ^ '



















And we continue in the price with that of Trystan! : D Who asked me to design her Solunn, one of his characters. C:



















This is not over, no no no, here's a gift for two years of blog Rozie ! Go fast on his blog, it is well worth the trip! C:



















And finally, the request of SAB who had asked him to draw him into .. October ... * Shame * a fan art of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. Sorry u3u of retaaard! > \u0026lt;



















Ay, no more gifts! ^ ^ 'To continue
(oh yes, it will be a post provided good friends!) The series "Girls of Harry Potter, here's Ariana Dumbledore, the missing sister of Albus and Aberforth Dumbledore. A character that I love in book seven. I tried to give her a hand "broken", but I do not know if it is very successful in the end.



















Then, a character from Touhou, Yuka Kazami. Unfortunately for her, it will not exceed the stage of colorectal. Especially because I found him full of flaws and I do not want to repeat the whole ... u3u 'Sorry Yuka! ^ ^;



















And finally, another character from Touhou, Youmu Konpaku. I tried a new technique, which is to spread the color first start and then make the line and detail, much like this video is very good for the art (and music is very nice This does not spoil anything)
Overall I am very happy with this drawing, I spent much more time (seven hours or eight, I do not know) ^ ^




















And bonus! A line of a character that will appear soon on your screens. If you guess who this is, uh ... You win ... My respect and admiration forever!




















Come on, I hope I'm caught up well for my absence. I am full of big kisses, stay away from germs and have a great week! : D

¡Sǝɹıɐʇuǝɯɯoɔ xnɐ sǝsuodéɹ

japk: is nice! ^ ^ Yes, I am really sorry for the mistakes, shame, misfortune will hang over our family for six generations. u_u Yes, Odette and Germaine, it would be nice, perhaps easier to remember! x3 But it would make a little spot in a Japanese game, do not you think? xD Anyway, thank you for your nice comment! C:
Stroff: Some scary characters? Ʌ ° ° Ah, I find not me, on the contrary, they are very nice (except the first, true, they are filthy! xD) After the whimsical levels, I can not tell you since in fact I've never done! ^ ^ I understand that you find the line of least fine-tuned gift for Rozie, because I did it in ink done. It's been awhile since I had not done that, and it's true that now it shows next to the drawings executed entirely by the computer, the line on Flash. Y'knoow, funds melted too, I know, I still have trouble with that. But I'll try to get better, I promise! : D botched? Hm. You're certainly right, there are times when I want to refine the drawings for hours, and sometimes a little less. Anyway, thank you for the comment that more constructive! : D Arigatou gozaimasu Stroff-sensei! n_n
Sher: Thank you very much, it makes me very happy that you like! : D Actually, I change the link as soon as possible to complete your new blog! : D
JOBIS: Wow, thank you, it's too nice, I'll blush! # ^ 3 # ^ Thank you so much, I'm really going to the heart, and I'm pleased that you give so much importance to my drawings. Thank you! ♥
Yuko: Waaier, Yuko is back! : D makes me happy that you have brought me left a comment, thank you! ♫
Stroff: Oh, you mean perhaps the frame of Perfect Cherry Blossom? It is true that history is a little space, especially with Yuyuko. It really takes of Japanese legends, especially with the yokai, I find it quite interesting! ^ ^
Pumpkin: Hey hey, thank you Pumpkin-chan! ^ V ^ And well, you should if you have time, try drawing a character, I'm sure it would stick terribly well with your style ! C: Vui, I downloaded some brushes for once. If you want, I can pass you the links! : D It's true that I would not necessarily draw Ariana thought if I had not read Harry Potter just before 7. If you have other ideas of tertiary or secondary characters to draw, tell me, I thought perhaps not to everybody! : 3 Incredible? #> W \u0026lt;# Thanks a lot, it makes me happy! C: Kisses! I hope you get my gift soon! : D
Echo-Kitsch: You too are a fan? Yeah! ^ ^ It's true that they are all super talented, and it's amazing depressing. . _. You think I'm moving too fast? xD I go as fast as you do not say! ^ ^; Thank you anyway!
Mister Chicken: Thanks! : D Sorry Vui, I try to post more regularly but events do not always publications! ^ ^;
Sweet Fish: Thank you very much! : D Roh, do not talk nonsense, it is very much your fanart! > V \u0026lt;Thank you for your lovely comment! : D
Sarena: Roh, I might not draw that well, but nice anyway! : D Thanks a lot!
Mimiiko: Thank you very much! But it seems to me that the real Touhou games are just in Japanese, but there are many fan mades! ^ ^
Waterlily: Wouaah, too many compliments, I'll blush! Waaier I will go to your blog soon, I'll make a link as soon as possible! : 3 Thank you for your comment and good luck for the blog!
Rachel Eh eh, thank you bikou! : D It's super nice, thank you for all the compliments! ^ ^ I hope to improve my money anyway ... u3u
Corner of Life: Thank you very much! : D To your question, I always use Photoshop for my designs. ^ ^ The coloring and money! : 3
Waterlily: Oh, do not worry, it does not matter, it made me very happy anyway! ^ ^ But Waterlily is a nice nickname, it's great! C:
Fanette: Hey hey, thank you very much, it makes me really happy! To answer you, the brushes, they are like brushes in Photoshop, but with special shapes, like stars, clouds. It's as simple that, you can download a free full on Deviant Art! ^ ^
Champii: Wow, but it's great, welcome to the blogosphere! And please feel free board, it's always fun to have a comment! ^ ^ If you want some advice, with pleasure, you can mail me! ^ ^
Matilda Thank you very much! * W * Oh, fine, maybe not anyway, but it's super nice, thank you so much! : 3
Miss Susu: Wouaah a cado for me? * W * Thank you very much! I 'll see right away! ^ ^
Rachel Thank you! > W \u0026lt;It's nice! ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment