Sunday, February 27, 2011

Why My Scrotum And Armpit Itching?

LeNet3000.com exchange of host and name

Thematic Portal that I launched in January 2001 and that was on www.lenet3000.com is now on www.creationdesitesinternet.info/annuaire/

The host of Lenet3000.com - Online . net - asked me twice the price compared to last year. So I decided not to keep the site name www.lenet3000.com and repatriate all the files on the site on which I host www.creationdesitesinternet.info also tutorials.

other hand, I launched in January 2011 a new directory: www.annuairedelafrance.net
I think this new directory will be more practical and more beautiful than the old Thematic Portal on the Net.
Nevertheless, I keep my first book (which contains thousands of pages) and I maintain it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment