Thursday, February 3, 2011

Brent Corrigan & Brent Everett Free

The pellet Stéphane Ternoise

Jean Luc Petit Montcuq Stéphane alias alias Ternoise Jel Quercy sent me the following letter by registered mail:

Mr. Thierry Cumps
Please within 24 hours after receipt of this document, remove the all of your sites and blogs, defamation and unauthorized content about me.
I do not know your motivations. Maybe you try to draw attention to yourself. Maybe because I am a symbol of independent web (what you wanted to be?). But it seems obvious that you have not read my books (14 published) or plays or songs. You're caught my sites with the intention of harming me.
You have first branded on one of your blogs and I responded with a single brief recounting the facts.
Then you have made remarks that more displaced.
You recently added words and unacceptable content.
absence of withdrawal within 24 hours will be before the court.
Regards
Jean-Luc PETIT
official nickname, Stéphane Ternoise
Alias Jel Quercy


Address: Jean-Luc Petit, BP 17. 46800 Montcuq

Response Thierry Cumps

Jean Luc Petit Stéphane alias alias Ternoise Jel Quercy

Your base definitely has no limit.
is I who has sued for libel here is a little over a year.
is you who insulted and refused to remove the offensive language defamatory and that you wrote on your site (if you can call it the sites).
You deliberately attacking those known and you have already accumulated quite a lawsuit against you and you have the nerve to say that I want to know about your back ...
Decidedly you do not miss the air and it is not modesty that chokes you.

Would it be the last words I wrote on the blog: http://lesarnaquessurinternet.blogspot.com :
who have offended you?

Before buying internet

Take a few precautions before you buy Internet.

You must have a few essentials before trusting a website:
  1. The actual name of the company or person (many sellers are hiding under a false name).
  2. A working phone number (and possibly non-premium).
  3. An e-mail if a phone number (this is an effective way to reach someone on the internet).
  4. Beware of contact forms, it is no substitute for an e-mail, anyone can hide behind a contact form and you have no guarantee that the form will be read by someone.
  5. For online payments site URL must begin with https the s stands for secure.
  6. And of course a mailing address (and certainly no post office box, mainly used by scammers).
I assure you I did not think you even if you use multiple aliases and a post office box. That said, I do not think well of you and you too have abused my kindness. You do not deserve my respect and I have nothing but contempt for you.
French justice takes its course with its majestic slow but I do not doubt that people you have already tried.
Signed

Thierry Cumps
Analyst-programmer, webmaster - multimedia developer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment