Monday, August 9, 2010

How To Tie One Loop Belt

♫ ♫ Caramel Dansen


Kikoo everyone!
('ll quickly see Alyss's blog where you find the recipe and many more beautiful pictures!)
Before anything else ...
A very nice surprise was my day yesterday morning!
I ... Won ... The contest
Skyward Sword Palace Zelda! (The drawing is there on the site of the Palais de Zelda)
I won the Junior category but I was really surprised, I did not win! In addition, you can read a little interview with me, click here
Thanks to all the team at the Palais de Zelda!

much for this ^ ^
Well, I hope you are well, and you have time before you because I have stuff to show you ♥
Ben already, the new in links, Rozie's blog! I suggest you go ^ ^

Then I wanted to show you a drawing I made in stages (sketch, cleanage, colorectal and shading ^ ^) But do not expect a tutorial, I'm too bad to explain-_-'
(click to enlarge!)
In fact, I talk about the technique which involves Soan re-contour of his pen drawing in Photoshop, I did not use the pen, but now so ^ ^ Thank Soan! (See more at his blog, but the technique is a long time huh, two hours for a drawing like that ...) And
the same design, but with other colors ^ ^ Which one do you prefer?
And worse because it's been awhile since I had not drawn Medole, here it is! But in a somewhat different style than usual, already, the eyes are different from my usual way of drawing and I draw adult. What do you think?
And it continues into madness with a watercolor of Zelda Ocarina of Time Saria ♪ Yes, I worked hard these days!
And another watercolor! Perhaps even more successful than I ever made (Ok, ok, the bar is not very high but ...) I've entitled "I just want Sing ^. ^ ~ ♪ I
'm inspired by a drawing I found Internet ... Who can recognize? Come on, there are at least a who's going to say something ... No?
And go, the last thing and that's it ^ ^ Episode 8 of The Quest of the Wise! A new character arrives X3 c'eeest Who do you think?
Hm ... Who is this girl with curly hair? Is she on the payroll of Arban, or when they want it good ....? To be continued!

Olàhlàhlàh, I almost forgot: we made sushi ^ ^ Well
j'aiiiii!
Not-at-all aimééé, ouaaais
♥ It's got a smell of oil and a consistency that horrible ♫
Yeah, well, very disappointed that it does not rain we've ... Too bad! At least we tried ^ v ^ '

Woah, I was talkative today * o * ~ blahblabla
At the same time, I might be a little less these next few weeks: my uncle and my (future!) tata arrive Wednesday for 3 weeks * intense happiness! * so I'll maybe not so much. There was a lot of bang for you fill in the coconut until the next time:)

See you soon, enjoy your holiday!
Kisses!

! Respuestas a los comentarios!
Pumpkin: I'm glad it makes you want it too bad that you have stopped the sweet (I do not know how you do, you tell me huh? You have a secret?) ; Even if I did not win anything, it makes me really happy already ♫ I did not expect at all to win! Nyah, you'll make me blush * # v * # If my watercolors are inspired by the banner of the forum where Vocaloids you're ♫ I loved the attitude of Hatsune Miku ♪ Bichouus, and you saw, you're finally appeared in the comic * w *
Celine. B: Naaan, not so many compliments, I'll blush * by hiding in a corner * Thanks a lot! In fact, the price for your competition is there , click ^ ^
SAB: I'm very glad you like my drawings and photos that make you want caramel ♥ I'm not a good photographer but if it makes you salivate, the main ♫ Kisses and thank you for your nice comment!
Soan.C: Michi much! Still, you did not invent but thanks to you I figured out how to use the pen anyway thank you very much ^ ^ Oh yeah? I prefer then the first, in more natural tones. Looove watercolor, although for now I'm doing terribly well, I hope to get better! By the way, have you noticed on the penultimate box image of octopus? It was near my mom's hand. Hey hey hey .... In addition, yes, we made X-maki (In fact, the only thing I liked in there, it's the wasabi ^ ^ I love this strong taste of mustard leaves room for a fresh feeling in mouth X3 Well, I expected to dislike ... Come on, I'm off to make pancakes, I prefer it with sushi X3 Kisses to you!
Angus Grindan: Wouaah, thank you ♥ Have you read the interview of the Palais de Zelda?! Thank you very much again ♫ And yet, there CS5 is released right? Oh it's going too fast, I am overwhelmed ... Big kisses and (trèstrèstrès) soon;)
Yuko: Thanks a lot! You flatter me there either? # ^ V ^ # Kero, he prefers ... caramel ... We never change ... I do not know if he really understood the meaning of my question ... Big kisses and emrci yet!
Sweet Fish: Thank you very much! Vui is good Pumpkin, but she is busy or bad intentions ...? We'll know in the next episode! I love the suspense to cast X3
SAB: Yep, that's my main technique: removing the main competitors to be sure of winning Naaaan XD, just kidding! Thank you very much X3
Creammy: Vivivi! That's it! But is it good or bad? Nyark! Thank you very much for your nice comment!
Girafeviolette: Thank you! I try to get by in watercolor, but I'm really at the bottom of the ladder ... I do not even know how money ^ ^ 'Well, for sushi, I expected to dislike but hey ^ ^ Then I try for example takoyaki, okonomiyaki ... Vi vi vi is Pumpkiin! But is she going to help? Eh eh eh ... Go to next episode X3 So tell me, where are you in Sakura?
LaGribouilleuse: Bisouches X3 Thank you and see you soon!
Rozie: Blogger is very annoying with this, in effect: s This will be very nice to add me to link merciiii X3 Thanks for your nice comment, I try to improve my watercolor but I have a hard T ^ T
Mary Wouahou, thank you for all these nice compliments! You're right, her hair is a little green ... But many still michi X3 Zelda On the competition, I love drawing too ^ ^ Cookiiees
Sea: Merchii! Vouiii, cream caramel, it is a pure delight ... It will have you trying X3 I'm glad I succeeded the first time X3
Alcides: Oh yes, it's delicious ... A Once, a friend (well, Amanda just XD) we brought back from England Carmels kinds of soft salted butter, it was a real treat v * # * # I want to taste more like that of ^ ^
japk: Mercimercimercimercimerciiiii kro X3 is nice to Twa X3
Clarach: Thank you for your comment! I try to do some manga, but still a bit in the comic style ^ ^ I try to mix a bit of both ^ ^ You know, the tablet does nothing, it's just a mouse more manageable, after the gradients is done with the software ^ ^ But thank you very much X3
Richan: Eh eh eh ... Sorry ^ ^ 'And wait, maybe next time I'll put pictures of pancakes, 3 Nyah, thank you, I love teeeellement this game is a real best-seller video game Owwwiii X3 I want to see Link the X3
Nussy: There is no problem, I think there you're well caught X3 caramel is hot enough to do, I had also valuable advice of my Momy ^ ^ I panicked a bit at first, but I always do that when I make caramel ... But Chuis glad I managed X3 The line is more flexible thanks to the technique of Soan is clear is smooth and it's much more fun that way ^ ^ The problem is that it's very long to do-_-' thank you for Medole, I just wanted to make more adult ... Very different from what I normally do not? ^ ^ In fact, his English name is Medli ^ ^ That's why I have not forgotten the O ^ ^ Owwiii, put yourself in Zelda * w * This game is soooo good! Repent for the Zelda-Attitude! To begin, I advise you to Wind Waker or Twilight Princess. Minish Cap is good to start, easy and all, but only if you have a DS Lite or GBA-_-Pumpkin was there by chance, in fact it ... Rah, but you know all this to the next episode;) I had heard of Art Academy, Vouyer! It's quite nice indeed, but I much prefer to exercise myself with real hardware as watercolor, and drawing on a sheet of paper ^ ^ And then, frankly, I'd rather have Professor Layton comes out, or the Golden Sun 3 will get X3 Good luck for your move, it's never easy ^ ^ I started the fourth on September 2 to 15 hours ^ ^ Nyah, I am full of dreams on the back, I already stress *-* Kisses and a maximum at very bientôôôôt! N'cha!
Chamomile: Thank you very much! If it finds you, I'm hiding in your twin brother?! Who knows x3 It's true that when we all tasted it, we looked at and we all said at the same time we never do it again-_-But I will try the Promised Onigris X3!

0 comments:

Post a Comment