Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mayan Symbol For Strength

♫ Just a little nap ... Up there on

Hi
the coupaings!
Yes, I'm still on holiday in the Pyrenees, then you talk to a pre-recorded Axel
♫ Today, I return with so few drawings on the Lord of the Rings ^ ^ I love this movie X3 LEGOLAS PAWAAAA X3

Sorry for the bad pun with the name of the niece of King Theoden ^ ^ (just a reminder: it's called Eowyn, and English, Win means to win ^ ^ )
small portrait of Eowyn (yet) there on the jacket of the second part "The Two Towers."
It is very similar to, but what do you, I'm not very good at portraits ... But I wanted to show you ^ ^ You have the right to make fun for this drawing. xD

And finally, a drawing of Arwen ^ ^ I love this character, even if its pendant is a dirty trick to draw and I really wanted to draw (you're lucky, you have escaped his portrait. It looked like Michael Jackson xD)

Go's it for today amiche! See you soon, I come back Saturday, and you'll certainly my account of my week in the mountains in the coming days ^ ^ And please leave a comment, this time it will appear right away, no moderation ^ ^ Go , big kisses to later, but true:)
Bchu!

Answers to commentaireuh!
Creammy: Thank you very much! The Lord of the Rings is really the best I have ever seen FILLM X3
Enora: Ah yes, history is a bit complex, but not that much I think: s If you read the book, perhaps the style made you put off (it's a little to give a headache ^ ^) Many thanks to you X3
LaGribouilleuse: Michi ^ ^ I am enormously reviendu (admittedly tired-u-) and there will be a post tomorrow, definitely ^ ^ Big kisses to you and thank you again!
Pumpkiin: X3 I also love this movie I love the end when Sam is Frodo, I find it really touching T ^ T I can not wait to read your fic, I'm sure it will be super ^ ^ Good luck and good days before your return (if not already done ^ ^)
Mister Chicken: Thank you very much! Cerberus is in Card Captor Sakura ^ ^ Kisses to you!
Soan.C: Niark! Do not worry, I will not do it again ^ ^ 3 Promis, no ... * * SCHBAFF I love the story of Arwen and Aragorn, they are too meugnons ^ ^ For cons, I like the dwarfs, I found the funniest (Gimli is excellent, they really did find the actor ^ ^ ) Kisses to you and see you soon ^ ^
Luthi: Michi lot too! It's very nice to be passed on blogounet, thank you ^ ^ bikou Hmm he still makes hot COW ... It was pretty overwhelming actually. _.
Ryz: beaucioup Thanks! ♫
Sher: Vouiii I revienduuuuuu X3 As I am happy to be back home ♥ Kisses and thank you twa!
Victoria I'm very glad you like them ^ ^ Thank bikou bikou bikou to Twa X3
Paya: Thank you very much, it's very nice of Twa!
Sweet Fish: Thank you, even if very little resemblance .. She has a face too big actually-_-'
japk: Many thanks! It's very nice of you! Smack! ☺

0 comments:

Post a Comment