Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pokemon Source Gb4iphone

montaaagneuh ♫


















Nyah!
Yes, the single week of my holidays when I go somewhere ♫
Normally I would already be driving towards the mountain! Yay ♪
But do not worry, you can leave comments, moderation function is suppressed for this week! And there will post Wednesday at 12:00 very accurate, so do not forget to take a look ^ ^
Well, if not two three drawings anyway ^ ^ That Vocaloids! Yep, I love this stuff, I find it too cute.



















Kasane Teto, my favorite UTAU ^ ^ Do not forget to go listen to his song "Teto's Territory" is something not to be missed ^ ^



















?! BOTTOM ALMOST SUCCEEDED IN WATERCOLOR?! It will snow tomorrow!

Ah and then a small site that I found on just Vocaloids ^ ^ Click here there are plenty of links to download the music of Vocaloids ^ ^ Do not miss Teto's Territory, World is Mine Hatsune Miku and also of ^ ^ Tsubasa

Go, I say to you very soon, and Wednesday:)
Meanwhile, during the holidays, I continue to get ready surprise ... It's going to be my friends ^ ^ heavy
Bchu Friends ♥

Responses to Comments!
Creammy: Thank you, I'm glad you like it ^ ^ I did not really well done in watercolor but good ^ ^ 'Kisses to you too!
Enora: Oh, you live near the Pyrenees? It's funny, I did not at all ^ ^ Thanks for your nice comment and see you soon ☺
Sweet Fish: But I think it's good to go into the mountains and the beach off season, because the beach in summer and winter mountain is really hell ... (Hey that rhymes and more!) I'll soon see on your blog, thank you in advance X3 I'm sure she is successful ^ ^
Pumpkiin: I love his personality, but knowing she is 31 years old I was a little surprised I have eaten o.o Teto's Territory during the holidays to spend time X3 Kisses to you and see you soon! ♥
Creammy : Do not worry, they all have names super complicated ... Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Len, Meiko ... It changes from Dupont and Dupond Oo
Jacko : Thank you very much X3
Fanette : Actually, Vocaloids is a program created by the Yamaha Corporation syntéthiser singing. You enter the words, music and you have your song ^ ^ The problem is that everything is in Japanese and you need a super good material .. And be good enough anyway. There are several Vocaloids, who represent a voice, for example, the voice of Hatsune Miku is one of a young woman etc etc ... This is perhaps not very clear, excuse me. _. And sorry for the double n, I will think next time X3
Sher: Thank you! Kero came with us, Vouyer ^ ^ But I say nothing so as not to spoil the record of my holiday ^ ^ Kisses Twa X3
Soan.C: Ben is cool side, it has missed a bit -_-; burst of heat was almost all along ^ ^ 'But hey, at least we are happy to go (and while you're gone, it was 41 ° where I live, so I not too much to complain too o.o) Thank you very much, surprise, it is to early September, there is almost X3 Big kisses to you!
Alcides: Clearly, once we heard it, we can not stop listening! I love her hair too, like the English ☺. Sorry, I did not see marmots, just cows, wasps and a chamois from afar (wild goats ^ ^) I do not know Triple Baka, but I'm off to listen! Thank you for telling me to discover one! Bchu!
Festii: Me auchiii X3 If you know in a nice coming out of the best known, does not hesitate to give me the As X3
LaGribouilleuse: Thanks a lot! N'cha ♥!
Yuko: Thank you very much, your comments are always adorable! Kisses to you and see you soon! :)
Rozie: Hmm, the Alps, it's not my thing xD And it is especially far xD Many thanks to you, even if I have a LOT of progress to make in watercolor:)
Loli: bikou Thanks! Thank you for your fanart, I'll immediately see X3 Thank you in advance! Bisouches to Twa!
Echo-Kitsch: Thank you! Please also note, I correct my mistake right away (although I do not know the difference between a UTAU and Vocaloids: s) Vouii, I love Kasane Teto, I Meiko also loves ^ ^ Especially her song Honey actually ^ ^ Thanks again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment