Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Rabbit Kates Playground

On the road again ... And tired

Aaah, if you knew how much I missed you!
I hope you are all well, you're not dead too hot ...
Well, anyway, I'll show you some pictures! Click to enlarge 'u'
Voui Well, I have also worked during the holidays ^ ^ 3

Feedback on previous articles really made me fun! Thank you very much everyone, I've answered as soon as I got home. ♥ Oh yes, chtitruks I wanted to say

  • When you go in the coming days on the blog of the talented SAB , you'll see that she has also spent a holiday for a week in the Pyrenees ... Coincidence? Nope, SAB and I know very well: this is my Muman> 3 \u0026lt;Do some of you guessed?

  • I have worked on surrrrpriiiiiseuuh during this week, do not miss the post from September 2 and above expect you to change ^ ^

  • Exactly, with BSA, it was thought to create a blog on our common readings: we will show our favorite ♥ month level book (comics, manga, novels ...), brief, ideas for reading for teenagers and everything and the biggest monthly. It appeals to you? Well even if not, we will still ☺ Na! This blog should come in the week, but I'll put the link as soon as it is created, I promise ^ ^ 3
Go, I tell you soon, I zaim fooooort, and then to Thursday:)
Bchu all small Laping ♫
N'cha!
Answers to Small Words Gentiles ♥
Alcides: Me? Clumsy? Naaooon xD Vui, the cashier was a bit special, I thought she was going to count every book eighteen times X3 Thank you, your comment warms my heart ^ 3 ^ I really like (strangely, because it not my style ...) Alice and Sacrifice Trick and Treat with Len and Rin ^ ^ More than the pictures, it's the music that I love ^ ^ I come in 4th x3 Third year of college! Niark! Plus I'll be 14 this year is not it great? (But it is not at all a surprise ^ ^) Hu hu ^ ^ Kisses!
SAB: Argh, damn! I'm the wrong person. XD Many thanks to you and forever your support for me, it always makes me very happy ^ ^ Kisses ♥
Sher: Eheh, I'm glad it still surprise a few people ^. ^ ~ ♫ The common blog should normally appear tomorrow ^ ^ Kisses!
Ryz: Many thanks to Twa!
Creammy: Oh well, you know, the conditions have not really made sure I love the area, but what I saw I liked ^ ^ Ah, but I draw ALL THE TIME, I do that the most successful x3 it is hot, cold, I draw the all-time 3 ^ ^ Even current, I illustrate my lectures with small drawings ^ ^ (it does not prevent me from listening eh: p) Rooh, I'm sure your mom knows how to do other things too ^ ^ Anyway, I I love mine ^ ^ Big kisses to you and very bientôôôt!
Sweet Fish: I feel like this drawing ^ ^ 3 is taken from Zelda Four Swords Manga, Volume 2 ^ ^ thank you very much to you and see you soon!
Luthi: Vui Vui , I am better, it hurt at the time, but it gets better ^ ^ Many thanks to you X3
Loli: Thank you very much, it certainly will make him happy: D Vi vi is that I read Tsubasa, moreover, the volumes that I have not read my favorite summer (sad and Ghor. _. Volumes 15 to 17, and 16 is the worst Oo)
Trystan: Poof, you know, nothing at all, and dug in the lawn, Axel makes anything and you have the ingredients for a fall ^ ^ Vui, I read the manga very soon (after I read them for me to focus on more drawings ^ ^) but I do not know if it's a good thing-_- thank you very much Twa! C:
Floria : Absolutely, it feels good anyway ^ ^
Soan.C: Welcome to the club xD Oh, it was not much but just enough to not really succeed in walk ^ ^ Glad I make you laugh strip, I enjoyed myself to draw me like that too ^. ^ Content as it surprises you, it was so well hidden ^ ^ Vui, I share many things with my Muman, and I love it ^ ^ I hope it will continue for long, long time ^ ^ Kisses to you and thank you again ^ ^
Rozie: Thank you very much, I do not really successful usual landscapes, but this one is rather successful (compared to the rest, evidemment._.) Hu hu hu, I returned the 2 to 14 hours and I go out at 4:00 p.m. Just X3 time to know what class you are, and you'll go home ^ ^ Yahou! Big kisses to you and thank you for your nice comment ^ ^
Zlgm: I love this too! In addition, I love to draw, they have costumes in high demand, it makes a lot of inspiration for other drawings. Glad to see you're back too ^ ^ 3
Jacko: Voui I I am really lucky to have a mom so close to me. I often think you know ^ ^ Thanks:)
Paya: Aha! Me, I really love Kasane Teto ^ ^ I know, I love his personality ^ ^ 3 quilts and I like her too ... Nah, no new blog ^ Sorry ^ 3> 3 \u0026lt;Ouii buys Layton, plus the 3rd installment in the series was released in October. N'cha!
Sweet Fish: Okay! I posted your participation, will soon see the post on the contest ^ ^ Bichous!
Zoeoz: Oh, as a wave, you know, it's quite common in the Pyrenees. xD * * SCHBAFF Nan, he needed only a small hole in the ground and CHBAM, Axel is the ground ^ 3 ^ I love this game it is really great ^ ^ 3
Echo-Kitsch: Yes I do not have much luck on this stuff ... I'm glad you think my watercolor is successful, I thought the opposite ^ ^ Niark! They will, I promise ^ ^ 3 Yuko's hair, I had them in black marker ^ ^ I do not know how to use the ink (yes I know I suck-_-)
Sweet Fish : Hu hu! Bichous to you ^ 3 ^
Enora: Oh? Very well then, it did not jump in the eyes too ^ ^ Vui, I returned to 4th tomorrow at 14.15 ^ ^ Aargh, and today I cut off the hair T ^ T Snif!
Anna Amen ♫ Nah, I returned only 14 hours is not cool? ^ ^ So I can read your message x3 I send an email tonight to tell you all that my girl ^ ^ Kisses! ^ 3 ^
Sweet Fish: There's no reason ^ ^ Thank you very much for the fanart (tell me so I'm spoiled now ^ 3 ^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment