Saturday, August 14, 2010

Where To Buy Essential In York Region

The Art of Persuading


Eh eh ... We never change ... Here are just
photos of famous bag ^ ^ My Zelda-Fanie never stop! Muah ah ah ah!
Kikoute everyone!
I hope you are all well and that you rest well!
Today, I return with ... Well, not much. But I prepare you a surprise, but do not be impatient: it will not be until early September;)

Already, my uncle and my aunt came for 3 days now, and we have fun all together ^ ^ Me and my uncle Kero, we pummeled to the tune of Brawl xD
It would be a shame to deprive not?

Good, bad and otherwise, a drawing I ch'ti made for Pumpkin to celebrate the 1 year of his blog (it tomorrow, so hurry up to prepare him a cado!)
I loved drawing Hatsune Miku, I think I REFERRED Certainly in watercolor X3 X3
want Ben! As we are in the Vocaloids I watched two or three clips X3 It Hits I listen to two-loop since this morning, here are the links ^ ^ (watch out for people who have music that sticks in their head is it tough XD)
Po Pi Po (really good this one x3)

Well, if not a little watercolor = 3 is Flora, a magical invocations in Golden Sun. It's really a great game, I advise you ♥
Oh my God, look at me that! * O * BACKGROUND IN WATERCOLOR! Aaargh! It's ugly. I'll try to get better-_-
And then I wanted to tell you the last time (but I forgot ....-_-shame on me) I love a great manga! It's called Bakuman!

is designed and written by the authors of Death Note, and it's very different! Not at all dark, even a little Water rose at times. It's basically about the world of manga artists, and it's very interesting! We do not know the whole universe is in France and it's nice to know how to make manga too ☺

Otherwise, I say a big THANK YOU to Trystan, he made a drawing for all who have made one for her birthday (funny phrase Oo) And then he drew me X3 I loves me, and also Kero ^ ^
The original with all the drawings there is ! XD KERO PAWAAAA

Well, and if not, if anyone knows about Flipnote (on DS) I wonder how we could do for me to put Flipnotes on my blog? I tried but it did not work ... If you know a tutorial, give me the link if you do not mind -*_*-

Woulàlà, I almost forgot ( I have a short memory T ^ T) Blogger has added a trick it used to count how many comments we got .. Well I had ...
...
1408! It's great, thank you all! It makes me really happy: D Thank you for spending so much time on my blog and leave comments, it really touches me v * # * #
Go, I'll let you ^ ^ I'm pleing big kisses and I say to you very soon!
Bchu everyone!

Answers to simpleton!
Alcides: Vouii, I can assert my Zeldafanie to school xD Ouaaais! I do not like Pit, but I like Ness and Lucas ^ ^ I often play with Link Cartoon also (surprise ^ ^) and then also I like Falco and Peach ^ ^ He also faaaut that you play Golden Sun is too good, it will please you for sure ^ ^ Bchu!
Tina: Thank Bichous you ^ ^!
Nussy: If so, I'm always torn between the stress of the new school year and impatience ^ ^ I'm especially hard on the bags, they should be solid black and convenient ^ ^ I n not like the bags too obvious ^ ^ Brawl is great as a game, well, it's a fighting game huh (but we saw no blood is when Nintendo and even three years ^ ^) but I ' loves me ^ ^ I really like the GBA too, but I never saw him T ^ T I do not have either my DS Lite, I have a DSI ^ ^ But I'm not complaining, c 'is also the ISD, it plays well with all the gadgets ^ ^ Uh ... For the background of fanart, I just did Random ^ ^ I do a lot of filters at random according to what might be good, and it sometimes gives a good background ^ ^ Ah, but that's because you know that parodied version of Loituma ^ ^ Here Levan Polkka real version, with actual singers and composers of the song (it's Russian or Polish I think) click there! For "Pi Po Po," the picture we had the pretty blue-haired singer is shattered to pieces xD I purposely just to draw it on the only plot of grass, because it is primarily a goddess of flowers, so in fact every time she walks she makes the grass grow (good must know eh ^ ^) So above all, do not like the obsession Bakuman is not-at-all the same! It even rose water, by momment, there is no death, nothing ^ ^ I really advise you ^ ^ Kisses and see you soon ^ ^
SAB: ♥ Nyah! I'm really happy that my strip made you laugh ^ ^ Thank you for your lovely comment, it's super nice ♥ Big kisses to you!
Sher: Vouiii, long live the Triforce ♫
Sweet Fish: Voui Bah, Link is the strongest. xD After that, I like Zelda too ^ ^ Sonic is not bad either ^ ^ Nyaaah, you do not like Levan Polkka?! I never thought it possible o.o But do not worry, you're right ^ ^ Thanks for the watercolor even though I do not think this is really true ^ ^
Trystan; Here? I was sure it would be grounds Dora the Explorer xD Cheers Triforce and the Golden Sun X3
Fannette: Bad news T ^ T I transferred my character on the Wii and I thought it was going keep my DS on the personal eh ben non-_-In addition to my Wii does not capture the Internet here. _. But I remake a character on the DS, I promise ^ ^ (when I have time, surprise that I prepare is long ^ ^) Bisouuus!
Ryz: Yes, I tried all this but it did not work. It puts me "error in processing the video T ^ T
Pumpkin: Yes! I'm still myself, whatever the place:) Nyaah, I'm glad my supe drawing you like it ♥ I wanted to draw like that Mr. Rabbit, I was too cute ^ ^ Thanks for the background, but it is imperative that I work on that, I want to improve at teeeellement watercolor X3 Come on, big kisses making the most of your stay: D
Festiva: is true that finding a nice bag that is not always easy ... Thank you for your nice comment and see you soon Bichouus X3!
Yuko: For a pencil-like Excalibur, I would circle the planet XD Kisses to you and hope you're not too tired either ^ ^
Ryz : Bon ben at worst, it does not matter eh ^ ^ Thanks for your help ^ ^
Sweet Fish; like Ben, a technique I developed with Sonic: Take the course Green Hill Zone and Sonic must run with the side side in the course (it is rounded, it is convenient) and each time you pass near the opponent, you press the attack button ^ ^ You're so fast that the opponent can not touch you ^ ^ (well, it takes a little practice, but by combining it with jumps and dodges bont time, it's perfect ^ ^)
Girafeviolette: Argh! During the month of August?! Hard x (Me I go back on September 2 to 15 hours, it goes ^ ^ I love Levan Polkka too, but Po Pi Po is also excellent XD For the character of which you speak, I think it's Diabolic Me ^ ^ In fact, any beginning of my blog, I had created as a double, the type Ladybird Maliki, and I wanted to do comics with him, but unfortunately it did not happen, poor idea ^ ^ And it's gone , replaced by Gâka ^ ^ But it makes me really happy that you are also observing ^ ^
Soan.C: Niark! I'm more a fan of Sakura, but hey, being in fourth and have a pink bag with Kero above is likely to go wrong ... For watercolor, thank you for your encouragement, I feel not too forward but I persevere> 3 \u0026lt;Why are you sulking Death Note? The end does thee not like (me either if c'eest that, I reassure you) In addition, the heroes are a bit like L and Light ^ ^ Big kisses to you ♫
Girafeviolette : Yes, I had some ideas for a story with him but hey ^ ^ Happy reading Bakuman is really great! I am very glad you went to see ^ ^ (they also have manga in your biblitothèque? "It's too unfair T ^ T)
LaGribouilleuse: If you know Brawl, but you can come XD take your controller, I only have 3 and Kero does not let go of his own ^ ^ The bottom of my watercolor is not terrible, we see too much of the brush strokes. I must be getting better °>.\u0026lt;° o o Vocaloids I also love, I downloaded music and I listen to my IPod loop X3 Bchu to you!
Enora: Is not it? ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment