Saturday, December 25, 2010

Abscess And Partial Root Canal

Joa-i-uh Neau it!
















Very

zoyeux Noyes to you!
As if time would agree with the holidays, it snowed yesterday and rooftops across the street from us are covered with little white cotton! ^ ^ I would have clearly shown a picture, but it's dark now x3
And who says Noyes called "gifts"! So, I'll tell you what I got for my little Nowell mwa! C:














Sure, it's going to change my old tablet A6 (quarter of a leaf normal printer if you prefer) and have any more pressure! ^ ^ Thank you! * 3 * I'll show you a picture in the first Year! ^ ^ And you, what do you have? Tell me everything! ^ ^

Well, as it's day gifts today, I have some stuff to offer! ^ ^ A few people, but there are many things for the first. ^ ^ This person is my mom - SAB in case you did not know-and I wanted to draw him all the great figures she has done this year and bring them together in a booklet . Well, the book in question is 6 pages and is not even printed but I can assure you that I got asked a lot of time! (Plus cover, back cover and back of the latter).

So, today I show you the 6 miniatures that I have drawn in their chronological order of creation! ^ ^ The exterior the booklet, I'll show you when it is printed. I invite you of course to click on images to see better, but also the links to show you the figure in question! ^ ^ (And of course you can take a ride on his blog, this is not prohibited at all instead ^ ^)

Shinju (Pearl "in Japanese)





















His first figurine ! Snif! So much emotion!

The Gothic Lolita





















The Gothic Lolita who whispers to Rose. ^ ^ It may be drawing the most successful album.


Sage Fire





















The Sage of Fire, his participation in my contest on the theme of ... Fire Wise. One of his most beautiful figurines in my eyes! ^ ^ (Logical as it was offered to me! C:)


Kotori Hime, "the Bird Princess" in Japanese.





















Kotori Hime is me who had proposed his name! ^ ^ Unfortunately I'm not sure about the translation of "Princess the bird" in Japanese, so if by some miracle, someone knows if this beautiful Japanese language ... ^ ^ '


Angel





















Angel, a sweet little angel . I said that the clouds are not from me or a brush, but an image found on the Internet. ^ ^

Lady White and Black




















The Lady White and Black , a real English Lady combining the purity of white to dark black. Definitely my favorite figure from the Sage of Fire!

So now, it makes us 6 drawings and I have worked for them! ^ ^ I hope you like them as much as SAB.

And the last Gift is for Pumpkiin who represents the fourth-year student from Ravenclaw (in case you hibernated in an igloo for years, these words come from Harry Potter), to thank for his magnificent gift on the previous post. Thank you to you! ^ ^ I hope you like it. C: (well, the stairs are not very straight, but after all it is at Hogwarts, so good. ^ ^)



















And finally, have a drawing of the Golden Sun watercolor. ^ ^ This is Flora, my favorite invocation with Mega. C: She was already very pretty in the previous games, but now she is really beautiful! * O * I invite you to see his invocation by clicking HERE . (His appearance begins at 7:16 minutes, but you can also quite look, they are very pretty one as much as others! ^ ^)



















Eeeet to finish (yes, yes, I know, it starts to get long, but it's almost finished) a sketch of Evangelyne Wakfu I want to do well on Flash C:

And we are left with a new a little less rosy. You may have noticed the removal of the tab Wearing A Book? In fact, Sab and I have decided to destroy it because it took us so many hours (on average 2-3 hours per article) and we had very, very little return. So we chose to delete it, but it was still within 90 days to reconsider our decision ... n_n

Come on, big kisses everybody and see you soon! Enjoy your gifts! ~ ♪

Responses to Comments!

Sab: But I beg you! ^ ^ This was a great pleasure for me! ^ ^ I love your figures, then it's a bit like a tribute to all your work! , 3 Kisses and thank you for the gifts you made me Toua! : 3
japk: Hey hey! ^ ^ Thank you very much! I did not know quite what to drop, but I opted for cella there eventually. C: Kisses to you! : 3
Zlgm: Ouay! You too? That's cool! ^ ^ Long live the A4 graphics tablet! : D my name is Giselle! ^ ^ And thou hast called? C:
Soan.C: Thank you very much! :) I'm glad that everything I've done you like it, thank you very much! ^ ^ You also have Golden Sun? It is well kro eh? x3 Me, my favorite, it is Kiara, Himi and Haru! :) And you, you have favorites? : 3
Quiche L. : Hey hey! Thank you! ^ ^ I love the phrase Soldier Rose. I've never seen this movie, but I would like to see it! ^ ^ Vui was snow almost every winter, but some less than others. 4-5 years ago, for example, we had 60 cm of snow! x3 Anyway, thank you for your lovely comment. It makes me really happy! ♥ Kisses to you and see you soon! : D
Echo-Kitsch: Well there's no problem! : 3 Me too they are my favorite! ^ ^ Sorry for ABP, but hey, it's true that two blogs, even two is difficult to manage. Bchu x3!
Sweet Fish: Thanks! ♫ Roh okay, two days late, it's not dramatic! ^ ^ Vui, I was spoiled, but it made me super happy! :) Kisses and Happy New Year to the point! : 3
Sea: Merki much! ^ ^ I'm glad you like it that Flora, it had done me good to do a little watercolor! C:
Fanette: Oh yeah? You know, there are many sub-brands Wacom as Bamboo, Intuos ... Anyway thank you for your lovely comment! ^ ^ It makes me really happy! : 3 And your prize is in the works! As you were the first to give results, it will be done on Flash. C:
Chowkarou: Oh yeah? You know, I have not read the manga, I've only seen season 1 vostfr. ^ ^ Anyway thank you very much, do not hesitate to iron! :)
Matilda Super talented? # # ^ O ^ Well well, that makes me happy! Thank you! ^ ^ Feel free to board one of these days, it's always fun: D
Enora: Thank you very much! Nice! ^ ^ The tablet has already worked well, she really is super! * V * Bchu to you! : 3
Nana: Thank you! * W * Me too, they are my favorite with the Gothic Lolita! :) Roh, you know, more than the lack of feedback is the lack of time forced us to this. Maybe one of these days we recover? ^ ^ You know, we have 90 days to do that, then we can have time to think. C: Good luck for your new blog!
Pumpkiin: Merki! : 3 It makes me happy you like my blog cheers! : 3 Oh Vui, my Eve went well! ^ ^ Wai, twins shelf! x3 I'll put a picture next to the post, you tell me if this is the same as you! C: Haaan, you have a mac now? * O * M'enfin, I always liked Windows, the Mac interface does not please me too. ^ ^ 'Anyway, I'm happy for you! And I am very pleased that my gift to you like it! Have you noticed Kasane Teto and Gizmo on the wall? ^ ^ But it made me happy, you know! C:
Mr. Apple: Thank you very much! : 3
Stroff: Roh, it is very nice! ^ ^ Merki much anyway, your comment makes me very happy! : 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment