Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ritani Romantique Rings How Much Do They Cost

Just doodles this time

No, no, no, sorry, but this is not always the one hundredth post. ^ ^ Officially, no, because I deleted an article of June (do not worry; it was just a tiny post to say that the contest of June had its deadline extended x3)
short, this week, as I have not really finished the surprises that I started, I still wanted even be on time and show you some drawings (by the way, I'm better now but my mum is half sick, winter is not very nice this year ... u_u)

In this post, that cut sketches to show you that I am not nothing either, actually previews of what awaits you in the coming weeks. : 3


Lineart Janice Quatlane (Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva), I highly recommend this movie! But it is very sad, I warn you ^ ^



















colorization begins a new character from Golden Sun (released in two days * o *)




















little drawing just inked, ready to be colorized!



















There is really sketch .. . u_u










Eh eh! Him, he is almost ready to be shaded, but I just wanted to show you in black and white. Can you guess who this character ....? * 3 *


















;

The only drawing that you see around this time. ^ ^ (You can of course click to enlarge: 3)



















Lots of drawings of facial expressions. ( therefore learned Grimms Manga , I thought I had said u_u # # Shame on me!) ^ ^

And if not, I also made the banner for a site of magic! You can click here , here, here or here to see the Magic Circle Toto: 3
And speaking of A Book Covering , there will be a post in a few days for some gift ideas for Noyes. Or not, I do not know. ^ ^ 'Watch for a new blog post on our common Sab and me: 3
Come on, I made lots of big kisses and I'll say goodbye for the true one hundredth post! : 3
Bchu everyone! ♫

Responses to Comments!
TO ALL! ♥: Thank you for your lovely comments! I do not have the courage to reply to all, but know that your compliments me go straight to the heart! ^ ^ (PS Lovely smile: Sorry for not putting "Yet I was sure I scored. Thanks for pointing out my oversight! ^ ^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment