Monday, December 20, 2010

Where Do You Get Colored Tech Deck Trucks?

50 +50, 25 75, 25x4, etc. ...
























But before talking about this mini-contest (do not worry It will not be a drawing competition this time ^ ^) I wanted to thank you to all who go on the blog (20,151 page views since July, I still can not believe! * O *) because it is a bit thanks to you that this blog has reached its centennial message. Thank you!
But do not thank standards, because otherwise we will not get out. You've probably seen the banner has changed, replacing the horrible image that appeared on the top of your screen. (My god my god, it was ugly u_u).

But now go to what interests you! Contest! ♥
The principle: in the image that follows, there will be ten boxes with a character drawn inside. The goal is to find the name of this person, knowing that all these drawings were posted on my blog! ^ ^ This will allow all those who have not known very well see the beginnings of the first messages! ^ ^













(Please click to enlarge!)
We have our winners! That was fast! ^ ^ The winners of this contest are thus:
Fanette
Sweet Fish
and Trystan (who responded to the contest on Deviant Art: D)
Thank you for participating! ^ ^
For the names of remakes, I made a list with a link to the original drawings, but Blogger got all deleted. So I do not necessarily want to retype all that, but you can look at once your turn who these famous remakes even butter! ^ ^

And then I got great gifts from our friend Pumpkiin ! ♥ The first two, it is the price of its competition in June on the theme of the princesses, and the third, a gift to have correctly answered the quiz! Thank you little pumpkin! x3






















































(Niaaah I A-DO-RE that there * w *)

Come on, just some drawings for you, you bunch of lucky! ^ ^ I am planning to do a big gift for my mom, aka SAB (who also prepares a surprise!, 3), with pleeeein drawings! ^ ^ So I'll be very busy the next few days, but I'll try to make a new post as soon as possible! : D (no later than the first of the year ^ ^)

So, so, therefore, have a drawing of Jessie from Toy Story. You saw a piece of this drawing in the previous article, I do not know if you remember. ^ ^ I love this character, but especially her story with Emily, which I find very moving. I tried to reproduce it in this series of drawings ...



















And to continue, a drawing of Little Red Riding Hood. I said that the original design does not come from me, I'm inspired by a drawing of "Grimms Manga, a wonderful manga illustrating Grimm's fairy tales. I recommend it if ever you have not yet sent your letter to Santa Claus ... P (I also note, thank you for pointing Lovely Smile my forgetfulness, that the drawings of facial expressions of the previous post is also inspired by Grimms Manga ^ ^)



















And another drawing of Little Red Riding Hood, also alleging Grimms Manga, but this time ... Tatatiiiin, made under FLASH! : D First drawing colorized on Flash! ^ ^ (Yes, yes, I know, it's not terrible. U_u)













And another fact in Flash, which I find much better , a Sadidette Dofus with her doll. ^ ^ There are flaws everywhere, but in the end I'm happy. What do you think? : 3




















Bon ben here, I think that's all. I am full of huge kisses! I'm going to dido, I'm a little tired of having worked on the computer all day to post this article you tonight ... ^ V ^ '
Oooh oh! But let me show you what I found on Deviant Art. Kero did not appreciate, but me, I was laughing a lot! ^ ^ CLICK
CIII! : D












Go to very soon! ♥

Comments Responses
Yuko: Thank you very much! Sorry I made you wait ... Thank you for your lovely comment. I'll wish you too a very merry Christmas dear Yuko! ♥ Very good Christmas and New Year to you ... You tell us what you got as a gift, eh?
Enora: Thank you very much! ^ ^ Normally, I make Flash was one of my good resolutions, but I finally took the lead! ^ ^ Glad the new banner you like it! : D
Zoeoz; Merki much! ♪
Firefly: Merchi! : 3 It is important that it starts somewhere, you know! I too have only had one post at the start! ^ ^
Zlgm: Yes, it's true that you were the first to discover me! ^ ^ Thank you for giving me this far. :) How many posts do you stand between the old blog and Tangy Dream? ^ ^
Fanette: Thank you very much! Kero is very glad that you find it cute! ^ ^ The song Jessie is very sad, and she was always very touched. The 3 is super sad too, especially when they prepare to die ... u_u Thank you anyway!
Trystan : Yeah! And you did well to try since you have won. ^ ^
Pumpkiin: Uuuuh! Thank you! > 3 \u0026lt;Vui, Kero'll go, but I'm sure he'll come back one day or another ...;) Hey hey, you have some good answers! ^ ^ I'm glad you remember both of my drawings. ^ ^ I also loved Toy Story and I really enjoyed the third! ^ ^ For Flash, I found a great tutorial on Deviant Art but in English, I'll put the link in next post! ^ ^ (For MSN, not right away. Sorry ^ ^ ')
Sweet Fish: Thank you very much! I am very glad you like my drawings, I spent quite some time! : D Bravo for your good answers! : 3
Lovely Smile Merki! : D Do not worry for saying bluntly, it does not upset me at all! : D Anyway, thank you for your comment and I totally agree with you, Pumpkiin is very talented girl! ^ ^
Nussy: Waaaaiiiii, a new slice of text Nussy! ♥ I love it! x3 Hey hey, thank you but I have something I do not sleep at night. I sleep the day at this time (or almost x3) 6.25 posts per month? ^ ^ Well, that's a good average! : D Thanks for your compliments on the strip, Mom and Amanda love each other dancing. x3 Yes, yes, I swear, it was really ugly, this one is much better. ^ ^ (Well, I'm never happy with my banner, so ...) Vouii, I had thought about the album, but unfortunately, following the crash of my old n'ordi Basil, I have not kept one of my old banners. u_u And the decorations were provided by Blogger, but they have changed, so ... T ^ T Oh yes, you can find the manly voice of Jessie in VO? I can not tell you too, because I never looked in the original Toy Story, but I'll have to think. Thank you very much for the little Red Riding Hood! I like to hatching to shade. ^ ^ But I like draw well! I love it! ^ ^ I'm often told to rest, but me, it is to draw all the time instead! : D Ouaais, you're practically the only one to see Kero dancing! x3 I love this stuff, I can not get enough! C: Very happy holidays to you too! ♥ (for Namira, I have no news of him since at least 2 months: S I hope it goes well ... And thank you for your great comment, love! ☺ Thanks a lot! And I your love goes, it is funny x3)
JOBIS: Wu ... Wow ... * O * I really do not know what to say! Thank you so much for this wonderful poem, it touches me deeply. I do not know what to answer you except a huge MERCIIII JOBIS! ♥
Zlgm: 130 posts?! * O * Bravo! ^ ^
Corner Cycle: Thank you very much! ^ ^ I have not had time to make you a banner, but it will come! > 3 \u0026lt;
Suzy: Merki! ☺ 50, already? ^ ^ Not bad at all, now, fifty! : D
japk: Thanks for all the nice compliments! C: Glad you went to see the movie bristles, I can not get enough! ^ ^ Well, actually, I do not sleep. I glue the patch caffeine it can stay awake for days without any side effects! Aaaaaah!! Sorry. (Reference to the trailer of "Meet the Robinsons") Merki to you! Bchu!
Floria: Merki! You too! : D
Stroff: Merki! Do not worry, it's an old version of Flash that keeps bugging and closing xD Grimms Manga, yaoi you find it? : S I have not found me. Instead, love stories, it's always boy / girl ... : S Pass happy holidays! : D
SAB: Meeerciiii! ♥ Glad you're happy, I liked to draw your poncho! ^ ^ (Ah? Yet I was sure you had both danced! XD) Anyway thank you for everything and supporting me during these 100 posts ... And even before! Big kisses to you and Merry Christmas virtual Twa! ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment