Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hat Do Stds Look Like?

ZE surpraize

So, then, then? Do you like it?
That is why I worked on for a month and I spoke to you all the time ^ ^
Waw, a change character, it takes a month ...
Kero * crushes * Nan, and more, I'm going to refurbish all pages ♫ I did all the drawings, and everything, and as I do that 14 hours comes in 4th, I will able to attempt to do in the day (but I promise nothing eh ^ ^)
So, for the comic, I wonder a little. I leave the old style, I leave it ... I'll decide it soon ^ ^

So I need your opinion: in the gallery "Any Questions (or FAQ for those who prefer ...) I have several questions, but if you have other ideas for questions, please give them to me ^ ^ 3
The questions are:
Who are you, how old are you? When did you
commentary to draw?

With what to draw you?

Will you draw me a picture for me / my cat / my brother's birthday / other ...
What do you like?
And what do you dislike?


Do I use your drawings on my blog?

short! (I blablate I blablate ...)
I got two adorable little fanart I love ♥
The first Chamomile! (Note the sign of the Triforce on my t-shirt! I can having a true and black? ^ 3 ^)



















Thank Chamomile And the second
♫ Celine & Pauline, with everything I like! Thank you!


















And
design for the road ^ ^ 3


















A drawing very ... Shojo, we'll say! I tried to make frames in Photoshop, using the book "The Handbook of Mangaka" (I advise you, it's really good!)

Rooh, and then I can not resist you put the photos that pancakes ^ ^ I did yesterday (those mentioned Kero ^ ^)
Hmmmm, HAPPY pancakes!
























(with maple syrup, mmmh ♥)
my little tip for the pancakes: during cooking (2 pancakes per minute, with a good stock of pulp , that makes a LOT of pancakes ...), cover other pancakes with a bell (a small container, etc ...), leaving a space so that the heat a little and rinse regularly with water container .. . It keeps the pancakes warm! By cons, do not use tricks glass, heat pancakes and fresh water could blow glass.

And in Niouzes Links: blogs Echo Kitsch, Luthi and Creammy! And it was also reading the blog with SAB, will quickly have a look!
A Book Covering

Go, I tell you soon, I really hope you like it and big kisses to everyone!
N'cha!

Responses to Comments!
Paya: Thank you very much! It was not easy, and I have designed my new character to get used ^ ^ Do not worry about Kero, it is stronger than this (and the pancakes have been improved with the thing xD) Naah, you disgust me ^ ^ not already because I also I like the school, and I only have 2 lessons ♫ Just time to see what class you are and you return at home: 3
Sea: Glad you like it! Oh it's too good Voui pancakes, but not diet at all by cons xD Good luck for your return to twa:)
Pumpkin: Hey, hard, 8 to 10, it should not be easy ... Get up to two hours of ... You are always with Slumbeer I hope? 3 ^ ^ Anyway, yes, my avatar but I still grows always the same inside> u \u0026lt;Ca will not change! Thank you very much to you!
Ryz: Thank you, glad you all like it ^ ^
Enora: Aaaargh! I believed that being bigger than you ... : '(Otherwise Voui I found my friends, after all, you do not change a good team ^. ^ ~ ♫
Creammy: Thank C: Sorry, but I love you too my little experiments show When in the kitchen ... I'll do another thing, I'll put it anyway ^ ^ This summer, I wanted to make a strawberry but I did not ... courage time course ^ ^; Good luck for your 5th for now enjoys is an easy class ^ ^ (I found easier than the 6th ... Because you're everything again may be ...) Kisses!
Zoeoz : Yep! I also took German, I love this language! I am latin option too. And you? Kisses and I hope your back went well! ^ ^
Creammy : Hu hu hu, I was sure you were gonna love Lamb ^ 3 ^ You're welcome for the link, I merely repair an oversight (long -_-') Thank you inconvenience me n_n # #
Fanette: Yuck! Just the word "tests Commons" makes me jump with fright! Brrr! Finally, the character is especially more convenient to draw, the other had no nose, so no profile Oo And then I wanted, that ^ ^ Kisses to you and good luck for the future!
Mr. Apple: Thank you, it's very nice of you! thank you for leaving a comment ^ ^
Echo-Kitsch: Thank you ^ ^ Have for back Oo I hope it'll be alright ... Good luck ^ ^ For music ben ... As many think, I have strange tastes xD I like to listen to video game OST, Irish music and Scottish music and Japanese / Chinese ... And Vocaloids: 3 But I like also The Do, Lily Allen, The Corrs ... But many say that I have tastes weird xD
Yuko: Aargh, but you flatter me eh?! #._.# I'll go hide under the furniture I ^ 3 ^ Thanks very much for all the compliments, it's super nice of Twa ^ ^ Kisses!
Sher: Vui, I thought the style was a little too pre gamin ... And then I could not stand those eyes x3 Thank you very much for all these compliments, and Vui, pancakes is delicious ♥ I can pass you the recipe if you want ^ ^
Soan.C: AARGH! Nah but it will not?! ^ ^ 'I'm not as big * still sucks his thumb * Many thanks to Twa and big kisses ^ ^ See you soon:)
Sweet Fish: Thank you very much! Good luck for your school! (Another blogger taller than me ... Argh!) Kisses!
Loli: Vouii, I Vuu, thank you very much indeed: D It's super nice, I loves me with my big wings: 3 For the moment, I like the 4th ^ ^ Kisses to you!
SAB : Thank you very much, but Kero ate a lot, it's true! Thank you again for your kind compliments: D but worry 've had pancakes ^^...
Tina: Thank you very much: D And I'm very glad you like it my drawing: 3
JOBIS: Oooooh, thank you: D It's super nice of you, and I 'm really glad that my drawings you cherish so much. Thank you again!
Luthi: Thank you very much! My back was very gone well, I prepared a small strip above here ^ 3 ^ ~ ♪
Floria: Uh ... Since it can become Cerberus at will, your little Vader is likely to be swallowed xD But I think niark! Thank you ^ ^
Enora: Hu hu, do not hesitate to leave your personal opinions on books or your Loved ♥!
Mister Chicken: Oh you know, it does not depress me more than that ^ ^ I like the school anyway: D And you, what class you come home?
Sweet Fish: Vui Vui , I view! Thank you very much indeed: D
Sweet Fish: Yes, it's sad but I think it will not last, do not worry! For Pat, you're right, you will have plenty of time after stress (stress I have when I'm just back in 4th
-_-) And I'm not stupid x3 I've never beaten (except when I was little, I was a fighter, but less now. It's really interesting eh? x3)
Alcides: Thank you very much ^ w ^ # # No no, but I do not upset at all thank you very much the contrary! Trick and Treat, I liked him, I advise you as Alice in Dreamland which is pretty catchy ... Not necessarily gay, watch out!
LaGribouilleuse: Hu hu you'll make me blush #^-^# Vui, A Book Covering hope will give you ideas for reading: D For the wallet, um ... Take a very large and filled it with rabord xD Kisses to you!
Stroff: Owi, but hey, I like the back mwa ^ ^ Hu hu hu you flatter me there either? Nn # # The design with frames is not exactly terrible, I've done wrong: it looks like she has a beard-_-But thank you very much!
Angus Grindan: Nyaaah, merciiii beaucouup: 3 It's super nice to twa! I thought it was a little presentation of video game characters like that ^ ^
Zlgm: Tee! Pitchoune thank you! Kero still squatting but he understood that he was almost not mess with me, peuchère! * * SCHBAFF sorry ^ ^: Thanks a lot!
Enora: Argh! I must be out of competition is not? ^ ^;
Baka-Mala: Yes! Baka is Back! Aaah, I say: Sakura is too permissive, Kero has made some bad habits ... But cabbage is so, he forgives everything xD Thanks a lot: D
Matilda: Ben thank you to you! Niaaah, you're a fan of the first hour maybe?! In any case it makes me really happy! Thank you! Bichous!
Watta: bikou Michi! ☺

0 comments:

Post a Comment