Friday, September 10, 2010

Angus Bottle Calves For Sale, Florida

School Sweet

































(click images to enlarge!)
Niark! Sorry if some pictures are a bit pixelated, I hope you get to read it anyway.
(in fact, Emma is not as jaded in life, it's just that it was sad that the holiday ends ^ ^)
Sorry for not having posted earlier Friends T ^ T But I'm already attacked by these terrible things called homework ... And suddenly the night I have more time to do too much *.*-
And besides, I do not have time to go on your blogs ... Promise I'll spend an hour or two reading your blogounets: 3
short! (I speak)
Have you noticed that I tried a new style of strips? It's not like I normally do, it takes longer but the result is nicer. I think I'll do it again next time: D

And I received no less than 3 fanarts! Thank Loli , Mister Chicken and Sweet Fish! ♥





































I want to do as much fanart that you made me, but I'm really tired right now ... You'll want to? Sniff?

Otherwise, I wanted to tell you all a huge THANK for all the visits you made on my blog: not less than 9000 visits between June and this month! . Knowing that so many people I spend part of their time and take pleasure to go to this website designs! I never thought that in this blog ... also put upward So it is with a tear in his eye that I thank you from my heart! (No no I'm not saying this to please you and increase my visits xD)

And a little sketch for Tina, who celebrated his birthday on September 5th! (I'm not mistaken? ^ ^;) I was inspired by a drawing of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles!




















And funny little anecdotes (ah AH! But no it's not where we need to laugh ...)
Do you know
Transformice ? It is a small online game created by Meli an illustrator I love parentheses. Finally, we are little mice and we must pick a level in the cheese and return to the mouse hole. Except that in
Transformice is much more complicated than that ...
levels are still very strange! Pushed by rising ground balls, falling anvils, slippery ... Anyway, the cheese is often inatrappable for us poor mouse ... But
a mouse is randomly designated to be the shaman of the group! It has the power to invoke moult objects like crates and help his cronies!
So Creammy invited me to play this game, and he has proved that ...
...
I suck.















(click to enlarge ☺)
I'm not done for online gaming ...

go, you big kisses to everyone and we left a little music! (Zelda to change.) The first minute, they only agree, then do not click close before, because when it's really nice:)





...



















N'cha ♫

! SeriatnemmoC Xua sesnopéR

Soan.C: Yes it's unbelievable, the first day of school, I always stress to death ... "I'm not mistaken the hour?!" "And if my friends do not come?!" "And if they forgot me during the holidays?!" It just irritates everyone around me. After it rolls ☺ If yes, ich Deutsch lieeeeeebe! ♥ In addition we have a German teacher super nice! But being forced to choose a subject but not really nice ... Niark! I ask my mom like you say ... Thank you board p
*
Sweet Fish: Thank ♪ It's super nice! I also liked him T_T But instead I have a bag Dofus. Na. (Although I do not play it anymore xD) *
Pumpkin: Ben me just the opposite 6th Oo Some make me afraid limit (one of which has swung bark in figure no later than last Thursday ..) I have a busy schedule without hours of study since I took German-Latin ^ ^ But j'aiiime having lots of languages, I love learning new things ♥ Kisses to you little pumpkin from space! (Hey! It was time that I commanded you not called like that ^ ^) *
Sweet Fish: Phew! Glad to see I'm not the only draw in this game XD *
Stroff: Ben too, it's nice to go with a good impression ^ ^ Yes, I am sure Transformice you please, it's great when you have nothing to do ^ ^ (I personally prefer drawing by cons: D) *
LaGribouilleuse: Nychaaa! Simpleton! ♫ Do not worry, I'll make a drawing to you too: 3 Good luck if you play Transformice, I suggest you create a room before playing with other people for practice ^ ^ (type "/ salon name -of-your-room "chat to create one, but do not put the quotes: D) Kisses! And looove big gossip!
*
Sea: Oh no! This is my first year! For cons, I'm from Latin from 5th: D Thank you and see you soon: 3
*
Luthi: Yes, you're absolutely right! We quickly re-accustomed to the routine:) Thank you very much, now it's time for Christmas before mwa * x3
Baka-Mala: So I'm sorry but it is not me who wrote Small is that Blogger by recording images also reduces and distorts ^ ^ Click on it to better read x3
*
Enora: Oh? ^ ^ I like what I also have a technology teacher pretty baked too (like "I have worked for me 70 years, half of my life ...") Some teachers are pretty weird anyway x3 Bichous you and good luck, we are now in the creation of the EU * ^ ^

SAB: Thank you very much, it's very nice! Blogger is very ugly, I did it almost every time: '(
Kisses to you and very bientôôt! x3 *

Rozie: Naaan, but do not worry ^ ^ 3 Ben seen before it looked like I was 8 years old, you should be fine now xD It's true that I am now a bit bigger ... Aaargh, is impossible, I'll never get there! : '(Boarf, you know, I had the worst x3 (including a teacher who told us to stand up and shout at us because we had removed without his permission xD) Kisses to you!
*
Zlgm: Oh, you know, it's not the school itself that I do not like is other students -3 - Some of the less ^ ^ *

Ryz: Uh uh thank you ^ ^ *

Chibikokoro: I beg you, I love your blog, plus I love the banner * o * Thanks for the link the coup ^ 3 ^
*
Loli: Oh yes, I love it ^ ^ In Ireland? I would love to visit this country x3 I love the legends of Irish music and everything ^ ^ But I hate beer ^ ^ "Many thanks to you! Bichous!
*
Angus Grindan: Ooooh, thank you: 3 Oh it makes me really happy it all: D Thanks a lot! Glad you're not very good at Transformice, it reassures me ^ 3 ^ But I would never send my picture by-cons _ - 'Kisses to you!
*
Enora: Oh, no do not worry, it does not matter:) *

Floria: Hey hey, thank you ^ ^ *

Trystan: Thank you very much! I also love comics like that but unfortunately I do not have much time for me-_-'And tonight I still have lots of homework * _ *- But I'll try I promise! : 3 *

Echo Kitsch : Uh uh, lucky girl! I have the skin very ... VERY ... White ... I almost never do bronze, I'm sunburned but I do not tan-_-Aaargh! A shrill voice?! It's horrible, especially when you get the Coltines two hours away ... Yuck x (Good luck ^ ^ '

0 comments:

Post a Comment