Thursday, September 16, 2010

Orange And Brown Bathroom Accessories

galore

Hi everyone!
Well, I'm really sorry in advance, but I have not had time to do a little strip ... I am a bit flat ^ ^; I've had a lot of Interros since September and I still have two or three this week ... Not really conducive to drawing or painting, right? But I have not done anything, I did a little drawing with colored pencils for each subject as I work this year: D


So? Which is your favorite?
In fact, September 21, it will be the first anniversary blog! Well, when I will not even begin to go on, and thanks, I keep it for Tuesday!
Otherwise, two or three mini drawings. A watercolor by Georgia to Amanda, with a background almost succeeded ... Finally ... Yes ... good ... finally uh ...
And a drawing with crayons of Morpheus, the god Greek sleep. I represented a girl this time ^ ^
I made lots of big kisses, and September 21: D To celebrate the first anniversary blog (I the had already said ...?) there will be a contest. But for once, not drawings, but it will not be provided FACL ... "Laughed demonic"
short, I say to you September 21 for the first anniversary of the blog (I do not think you know it, though?)
Bisouuus!

对 评论 的 回应 !

The Gribouille: Thank you very much! Me too they are my favorite .. My materials too! I am in love languages! ♥ I liked drawing the Physical Chemistry, yes ... ^ ^ Thank you anyway for all the compliments! This is really sweet! ♥ By the way, if you win the contest, I promised you will make bookmarks just for you ^ ^ Bichouws!
*
Sweet Fish: If so, do not worry, it was a post planned, an automatic ^ ^ Well you see, I'm not a big sports fan ... I am always the worst ... Thank you very much for watercolor, although I do not think this is very true: 3
*
SAB: Thank you very much! Me too, Georgie reminds me of my childhood. Snif! (Especially since I saw him there 's three months you know u_u') Thanks a lot for Morpheus, I was hoping it would make him more inclined to make me to bed early, but apparently I did not believe T ^ T *
Floria: Thanks a lot! ^ 3 ^ *
Enora: Hu hu thank you! I hope you will participate in the contest, there is a nice prize to win ^ ^ Kisses to you and enjoy your weekend! = D And do not worry about mistakes, it does not matter any di! * Millions of guns are trained on you at any misspelling, hin hin * *
Echo-Kitsch: Oh yes, I'm doing is just a n_n just bursting 'Apparently, my Latin chibi looks to please: 3 Do not worry, you're not alone in making English there are many who do not like German. .. I wonder why indeed : S So, thank you very much! :) *
Soan.C: Thanks! Say, like the chibi Physical Chemistry apparently ^ ^ Neither do I. I'm not friends with him, alas ... Sleep comes quite late! Hu hu, surprise is a nice contest with a nice price to boot. I hope you will participate! : 3 *
Fanette: That compliments as compliments! ♥ I'll end up blushing! Thank you! This is really sweet to Toua! : 3 *
Zoeoz: Owiii, viiive German! ♥ *
Baka-Mala: Thanks a lot! I did not think to put them in my books is a great idea! Thank you very much ^ ^ *
Zoeoz: Ouaaaah, how he is too good! J'm'adore! Thank you, it's super nice to think about mwa! But I am disgusted, I made a fanart for you too, sitting on a giant Pikachu, but photoshop has done everything closed and I lost the drawing u_u sorry T ^ T (I can tell you that after I bitched ...)
*
Sea: Thank you very much! It's very zentil to Toua! ^ 3 ^ *
Rozie: Hmm, why almost? Latin, a language is great, I love me! Even if it's a dead language, it does not prevent it was interesting: 3 Thank you very much anyway!
*
Luthi: Thank you very much! I did not know you were a teacher! If it is not too intrusive, what material do you sign? : 3 *
Pumpkinette : Eh eh eh ... Honestly, if there was a contest demonic laughter, I do not know which of us would win in SCHBAFF x3 * pear * Thank you very much anyway, I was sure that Music & Song you like that: D
*
Trystan: Thank you: 3 But it is not really scratch, plus ... enchantments, you know x3 Thanks again! : 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment