Monday, September 20, 2010

How To Get Infinite Money On Poptropica

Happy Blog-Day Drawings

























It is fêêête!
Owii, my first animation! Loitumaxel not bad I think! (Sorry for the white lines on the first animation, I could not remove them T ^ T It's not me, it's because Blogger T ^ T) (uh, I warn you, Only after it's blah blah, then install it yourself and go for a packet of crisps)

Already a year ... Well I say, it flies ...
I feel that this blog has always existed, ever since my birth, but in fact there is only one year today.
blogounet With this, I experienced things I never expected to live. I met wonderful people, very friendly. I think I improved a lot, not just in design (oh my so anyway, when I see drawings of a year ago ...) but also in my head. I am more assertive, and I have more confidence in me. Why? I can not explain. The mere fact that my drawings have liked to total strangers was very surprised I think, and especially encouraged me a lot. I never thought my drawings, which I found horribly mediocre, be accepted and even loved.

My mom had bought last summer, the first three volumes of Maliki. At first, I really hooked, I thought it was really well designed and really nice. When I saw the book somewhere in the website address ..
short, I have adhered to the spirit of comic strips on his own life. I tried like this, for fun, but I did not think a second to publish on the Internet. When I see the relationship Maliki's a link that looked nice. She was a young girl who drew, she was not older than me! And I thought "hey! Bin why not after all? A blog that can be nice," and anyway, I was expecting not to enjoy.
suite, you know ...

short, thank you to all of you behind your screen and read this, thank you for supporting me throughout this year. Thank you for restored confidence in me, thank you allowing me to improve myself as I never expected to get better in a year time. (Yes, I too have a game Miss France within myself ...)

To thank you for all that, so I decided to start a ...

LITTLE COMPETITION!
No, no, no, do not leave, this time it's not a drawing contest! To change
is a questionnaire of 12 questions related to my blog. Attention, questions are not easy so far (do not worry, there are clues in the questions)! Send me your answers and MAIL ONLY BY MAIL, to "elficaxel (arobaze) neuf.fr"
Here is the survey says! You can help you archive and labels, no problem! Browse the blog by the length and breadth!

1. What is my favorite manga? (Roooh go, if you do not know that, you can skip the other questions right now ...)

2. Which character has taken my place time of an article during the month of June? Give his name, and its origin (Video games, books, manga ...)

3. What is the first I've Clow card shown on this blog?

4. What was the first person to tagged me?

5. What program do I looked when I drew the "Water Wizard"? (March 2010)

6. Who initiated the idea my first contest on the theme "Card Captor Sakura"? (January 2010 article "At the Bakers")



7. What is my favorite cheese? (December 2009: "Break Fromagère)
8. What American pastry my friend Dorian cries he called in class?

9. How Japanese thing my mom is she a big fan?

10. Who I destroyed my flesh colored pencil in April 2010?

11. What was the first contest that I won?

12. What is my favorite VOCALOID? (This is a UTAU)


IT! HAVE WINNERS ARE NOMINATED!

Eh bé! It went fast! The winners were declared. Thank you for participating in my contest so many, it makes me really happy. I leave you the questionnaire, in case you want to do it again: 3
So the winner is ... # 1

LAGRIBOUILLEUSE!
By sending me a questionnaire without faults at 10:09 exactly! Kudos to her: D

and winners tie (yes!) # 2 are ...

MISTER APPLE (or Samu38) and SOAN.C!
They sent me their messages to 1 minute intervals, I found it more accurate to count them tied both right? : 3 Tell me what you like, okay? : 3

The cadeauuuuu for the FIRST WINNER c'étaiiit ...
My respect and my undying gratitude. NAAAN NOT THE HAMMER, I'm kidding!
ago to win a gift envelope, with watercolors, bookmarks unpublished drawings, a nice card and a decorated envelope! So?

The cadeauuuu for the SECOND WINNER WAS ...
A design choice made in the comp!

AND A LITTLE TIP FOR YOU ALL ... GOOD BUT NOT GREAT INTEREST ^ ^

Well, I had an idea this morning. In this article, you can ask me ALL the questions you want, but personal stuff too like "what's your name", or "where you live," etc. etc.. But the rest you can: DA your keyboards!

And little fanart I received ... Thank you, you are amuuuuurs! Ze zaimeuh you!


















Kero An adorable polymer clay made by the talented BSA. Kero is super happy! But he was disappointed that this is not a real cake ...



















A cute little fanart done by Zoeoz. Thank you very much X3




















A montage made by LaGribouilleuse! Thank you, I love X3

The article ends here ... Thank you again for being there, I hope you will still be there this year. (Miss France 2010 and is Axel!)

I honestly think having a great idea in creating this Blog last year ...


Kisses to all!

Answers to your lovely words: 3

SAB: beaucooouuup Thanks! It is true that I really like this blog! And it has grown too! (Magnified too, considering everything he ate ^ ^) Many thanks to you for your super nice comment. I hope you'll always be there to advise me and help me ... Bisouuus!
*
LaGribouilleuse: Thank you very much, and congratulations on your first place: D Glad you like my gifs, for cons I do not do it again anytime soon, it's pretty long and galley to u_u Thanks again to you! N'cha!
*
Floria: Oh, it will not stop! ^ 3 ^ Thanks very much!
*
Enora: Thank you very much! Oh, you saiis, you are not obliged to give me a cadeauuu ... * Big eyes * Merciiii kawaii! And I love my Kero, hu huuuuu X3 Thanks again for the third time and see you soon: D *
Soan.C: Thank you! I also hope there will be many more! Kawaiiounets big kisses to you!
*
Zlgm: Hu hu, you're too nice! Thank you very much, it gives me great pleasure to Toua Bichous x3! And in fact, a question that bothers me quite a while, how is it that you had discovered? o3o {?] At the time, nobody knew me (and vice versa ...) and I would like to know if it does not bother you ^ ^ Kisses!
*
Pumpkiin: Thank you, glad you like my gif! I spent over time and more x3 Kisses to you and see you soon little magic pumpkin: D *
Fanette: Uh uuuh, thank you very much for your little song: 3 It made me super happy: D Kisses to you! Thank you very much:) *
Mister Apple: Glad you're plaichir unto you: 3 But I do not celebrate 100 posts, since it is in 8 Posts barely ... There will be a short paragraph is all ^ ^ Bchu!
*
Sher: Aah, sorry for your comment, Blogger often does stuff like that u_u 'Thank you very much anyway, glad to see you smile again: 3 Thanks again ^ ^ *

Quiche L. : Thank you very much! It gives me great pleasure, please feel free to leave me a comment, it always makes me super happy: D Thanks again for your lovely comment ^ ^ 3 Kisses!
*
japk: like wow, thank you very much! Your comment is very nice ... Like all other ☺ Thank you too to follow me from the beginning. I make you pleing wholesale zibous, and very soon ^ 3 ^ *

JOBIS: Thank you very much! Alas, I never think curl perfection ... I can always get better, but perfection does not exist ^ ^ Hmm, at times, I do not know ... Middle Ages? A little too "chevalieresque" for my taste ... Renaissance? A bit harsh ... Prehistory?! Uh, no, and the future does not connect me too ... Oh yes: back there about twenty years back and buy goodies pleeeein Sakura when there were lots 3 ^ ^ Hey hey ... Predictably too n_n
*
Sweet Fish: Thank you very much! But no, I'm not too proud of what I did in fact ... I always find my drawings not terrible, but thank you for your comment! Kisses to you! : 3 *

Zlgm: Oh? It's funny: 3 In addition to the time my nickname was Kalex, I was afraid to reveal my real name ^ ^ I too was a fan of Mahaut ^ 3 ^ Many thanks to you for being the first unknown to me left a comment ... : D *

Lovely Smile Thank you ^. ^ ~ ♫ Oh yes, of course you can add me in your links, instead, it makes me really happy: D I'll see your blog right away:) *

Angus Grindan: Thanks a lot! It is true that Gif is not easy, but it's longer than difficult ... At least what I did ^ ^ Kisses to you too and see you soon: 3 *

Sea: Thank you very much! ♥ *

Paya: Vielen Dank ^ ^ 3 *

Mister Chicken: Ah but it's a shame is when your nannif blog? : 3 I have to go too ^ ^; Thank you very much: 3 *

Celine B. : Dacodac ^ ^ *

Miniservanne: Thank you very much, it's very nice of you! : 3 *

Loli: Thank beaucouuuup ♥ *

Echo-Kitsch: Thank you very much! Me, I like your name, even if I preferred to Coco Azurii: 3 Exsay is fine, it's pretty easy to use right? ^ ^ So, thank you very much, and very soon: 3 *

Stroff: Oh, that's okay, Sher had the same problem as you ... Blogger also has a small cractère ^ ^ Thank you very much for your super nice comment, I look forward to seeing your entertainment: 3 *

Serine: Thank you very much! It is true that I had not gone to your blog either ... Kisses to you and see you soon x3 Bchu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment