Monday, September 27, 2010

Pokemon Emerald Rom For Gpsphone Iphone






Poor me and my legendary amusement ...




Trystan (who designed all my little chibis of my classes Merciiii ^ ^ 3!)
Celine B. (Who designed everything I love ... Thank you very much: D Besides I love my socks.)
Thank you all! You are all too meugnons: 3
Aaargh ... I really have not had time to do much this week ... And when I have a little time for me, I'm too tired to do anything ... u_u '

Otherwise Happy Birthday to my marriage and my Popy Momy, who celebrated on Wednesday. I made a small watercolor of the coup: 3 Inspired by the painting "Dance in the City " Renoir: 3 (excuse the poor quality of the scan ... It is not terrible poor u_u)

And my entry for the contest on the theme of SAB Gothic Lolitas: 3 How do you find? ^ ^
... And then the banner for Maestro Cards, alias my friend Dorian who will do a blog where he put his magic tricks ... Promising no? : 3
I gave him his banner because it is too safe-in-magic-as-it-m-annoys-and-that-I-never-understand-anything-to-turn but because its level design that ... Er ... ^ ^ 'Not to hurt your feelings eh! ^ ^
And to finish it all, the drawing of a little angel made during my one hour of study a week u_u
So, I told you bientôôt ^ 3 ^
Bichouuus!

PS: All the winners, I begin to make your gifts, do not worry: 3

Comments Answers!

Enora: Thank you very much! Do not worry, I'll put it directly when he will link his blog ... : 3 And I am as anxious as you for his tricks, I've seen a few, and I can tell you they are terrible * o * *

Fanette : Thank you very much! Thank you for the compliments on the watercolor, I spent nearly four hours u_u 'But it felt good to think about something other than homework ^ ^ Aaargh, the Latin for it is not cool u_u But hey, tell you that they are good grades and more, and if they are bad, they are not counted in the average, so ... ^ 3 ^ Bisouus!
*
japk: And thank you for all the compliments, it makes me super warm heart you know: 3 Thanks for the watercolors, I spent the time: D Bisouuuuuuuuus !
*
SAB: Eh eh, thank you ^ ^ But you're sadistic, you love the pictures where I crash to the ground or when I'm doing wrong?! xD Meeeuh no, just kidding ^ ^ Kisses to you too! Arigatou gozaimasu! ^ ^ *
Echo-Kitsch: Thank you very much! It's funny that you like the little angel, I never thought (because I, I found not so successful that it ^ ^) The signs of the cards are super nice so I find is a great source I find inspiration ^ ^ For the Renoir painting, I chose Dance in the City because I love this picture, but I really like the work of Renoir, in fact, I had trouble deciding on one ... ^ ^; And then I changed my address to link, no soucy ^ ^ Kisses!
*
Quiche L. : And even if it was just the first time this has happened to me ... u_u And do not worry, I'll find time for myself, because otherwise I'll cut myself off at the North Pole ... eh Hmm, to watercolor, it may be impractical ^ ^; bikou Kisses and thank you!
*
Baka-Mala: Sure, it's quite annoying, it's a lot of rote in fact. But hey, you should know and go over that after it will be interesting ^ ^ Thank you very much: 3
*
LaGribouilleuse: AHL Ah, glad to have found an ally too distracted me ... n_n I really like this artist, but I love Mucha! ... But hey, make a background to the Mucha ... It's a mega-chtipeu galley ^ ^; Thank you very much, and your prices are almost finished: D Bisouuus!
*
Yuko: Thank you very much! Hu hu, you're exaggerating a little there no? #*-*# You're too nice, thank you again: 3 In school, it's going very well, thank you ^ ^ I came in this year ^ ^ 4EA Kisses to you too and good luck to you too!
*
Sweet Fish: Sure, it's hard but I like it ^ ^ No, the worst is to memorize texts in Latin u_u Thanks and many kisses to Twa!
*
Mister Apple: Thank you very much, and do not worry, Dorian appear immediately upon my links blog open ^ ^ In fact, I have only to colorize your price, cons I focused on "Professor Layton and the Curious Village", not "Pandora's Box" is not serious? ^ ^ *
Pumpkiin: me about it! Me it's geometry, I-ho rreur of this ... I always liked languages, like you! And the music too. For watercolors, I made the dark line, just that it's gone wrong with the scanner ^ ^; There is nothing that irritates me more than the bad scanners é_è Thank you very much, but I still much to learn about Photoshop ... I discovered almost every time ^ ^ Kisses!
*
Angus Grindan: Thanks a lot! True, you're right, after all this is perhaps the time saved for more ... Who knows ^ ^; Thank you again for your lovely comments! Kisses to you and see you soon: 3
*
Enora: You bet! Nobody has escaped ^ ^ *
Luthi: Vui Ben, of course, we must take it that way: 3 ^ ^ Bichouus
*
Sher: Really? I do not like the Portuguese ... The English and Portuguese do not attract me much, in fact ^ ^ Thank you very much, but it's actually watercolor that went down badly with the scanner. In truth, it is much darker than that ^ ^ *
Soan.C: It is true that the coup is not funny, but hey, it should not be too s 'upset over anyway ^ ^ Thank you Master Soan: 3 Voui Hu hu, I'm spoiled:) Sorry, I know this is long but I promise to do it faster ☺
*
Fanette: Really? We, in our college, when you have a note under 10, you do not count. But that's just for the Latin ... Alas u_u 'Well, there are a lot of disadvantages also in our college ... ^ ^ *
Lou': Uh uh, thank you ^ ^ At our age c 'old is stupid too, it should arrange to high school ... ^ ^
Thank you again, but you know, the Visual Arts and Design, this is not the same thing! Just the best score I had in Fine Arts is 16. Bichouuuus x3

0 comments:

Post a Comment